News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

School me on camcorders

Started by NHCharger, December 27, 2009, 09:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Promised the wife we'd get a camcorder. Have never owned one. Looking for something simple, easy to use. Does such a model exist? What do you guys have? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

b5blue

Less can be more I bought an Aiptek, it's a little bigger than a pack of smokes and has lasted years. It was less than 100.00 takes photos, movies, records sound, MP3 player, and will record through the supplied A/V cable to convert any signal (like output of VCR) into digital. Everything ends up on an "SD card" so we slap that into the laptop to save, edit, or burn to DVD. The new ones have 2 or 3X the resolution that mine has at 3meg.  :Twocents: 

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

derailed

Check out newegg.com They have a good selection on there and real reasonable prices plus alot of write ups from consumers on there experiences with them. 

nh_mopar_fan

also check out the reviews on CNET. Very helpful.

chargerboy69

I have always purchased Sony camcorders.  In my opinion they are the best out there.  I have a new Sony HD camcorder with a hard drive I just love.  I take all online prices to my local Best Buy.  They have yet to not match one of them. As mentioned C Net is a great place for reviews.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford