News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power steering pump and bracket questions.........................

Started by bksfld68, December 01, 2005, 10:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksfld68

Hi all -

I have two steering pumps for my 68 Charger that I am looking at now and I realize one is the Saginaw that I will use.  The other is the rounder style I guess was used on 318's.  I am in need of the brackets and pulley that go with the Saginaw pump for my 383.  The car has A/C and I understand that this makes a difference.  If anyone knows where these items can be found, please pass it on.

Thanks,

Ryan

Chryco Psycho

the round pump is the federal pump used on big blocks too until 70 , get which ever brackets you can locate

8WHEELER

The Chrysler Federal Mogal'' Round Pump'' came on most all big block and small block engines, AC or no AC in 68.
The pumps pulleys have a different offset from big block to small block as well.  You will need to get a big
block bracket also.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

cudaken

I have 2 sets of brackets for a Saginaw PS brackets for a BB with out air. Ryan, I only need one set so PM me. One set is stock and other polished stainless steel. Hum, pretty ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back