News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A "Charger" Christmas List - what do you want for your Lady (aka "Charger")

Started by Dans 68, December 03, 2009, 01:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

(I just thought I would beat Bull and Ghoste to the punch on a new topic.  :icon_smile_big: )

I'm looking for gift ideas that you want for your Charger (besides a Hemi...:drool5:  This should be a wife/girlfriend/both type of gift  :D). This should help get great gift ideas that we can pass on to our other "significant" others:icon_smile_wink:

I would/did put on my list:

1. the DVD by Wayne Smothers on engine building and tuning (oh, wait, I already bought it...I just couldn't wait. :laugh: It is good).
2. a case of Brad Penn 20-50 racing oil
2. a Digital torque wrench
4. a "Charger" logo baseball style cap (Troy...this may be a great idea as a member purchase. I would get a couple).
5. Gift certificates from my family to wash and wax the Charger(s).

Merry Christmas to everyone on the site.  :wave:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

I'm buying my lady some important stuff this Christmas. She won't be rusty underneath no more! :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Landonsrt

Right now I just want a better cover for my car. Since I dont have the monetary resources to do anything to it right now and since its been relocated to my house (carport). I just want a good cover that will fit over the whole car.

G-man

A nice set of wheels, a 6 speed manual, a Hemi, a Dana 60

I think my Christmas will never come  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Im getting a 68 charger by Christmas (Thanks Husk41) guess cant complain for this X-mas, thats probbably the best gift a person can get!  :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mopar_nut_440_6

I am going out on the limb here but some nice lingerie for the wife, some massage oils and assorted accessories and some loving, then buy the Hemi you always wanted.

Win, win situation!!

Merry Xmas,

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

1969chargerrtse

I would like to open my trunk and find it restored with a correct jack in it.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

G-man

Maybe something on the 'cheaper' spectrum would be nice to...

A 16:1 ratio manual steering rack would be nice and some tools so that I can learn to work on my car myself.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

73chgrSE

I would love a new transmission, but Santa said I wasn't THAT good this year. :-\

GPULLER

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on December 03, 2009, 09:42:29 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on December 03, 2009, 09:24:30 AM
a BJ in the back seat!  Doesnt cost a thing!!!!  :icon_smile_big:     :slap:

But why?

Thats too funny!  Bear can hold the camera!

I'm getting a set of 15X10 cop car wheels from Stockton, 295/50/15's for the rear havent figured out what size for the fronts.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Cooter

572 Cu.In. Crate WEDGE, 8 71 Blower with twin 850 DP's, Three 5-speed Conversion kits, About five each of the following: Fenders, hoods, Bumpers, Grilles for '69 Charger, Three Scattershields for a BB Chrysler, Three Dana 60's...Hey, as long as we's dreaming and wishin'.... :2thumbs:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

lexxman

That's too funny and total true.I'd like a new rear frame rail or dash parts. :2thumbs:

WHITE AND RED 69

Sub frame connectors or a new stereo. I wish it could be 18" rims, brakes, and suspension upgrades but that will never happen.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Rolling_Thunder

Hmmmm     a positive displacement supercharger   :shruggy:    I have pretty much everything else already   :scratchchin:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Mr.Woolery

-A chemical dip for the unibody chassis
-Sheetmetal work to fix the junk revealed by the chemical dip
-Primer
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

elanmars

-stage III firm steering box
-grant gt steering wheel with mopar adapter
-all around wilwood disc brakes
-17 front and 18 wheels (centerline retros or i'll even settle for torq thrusts with black center)
-ac/heat
-paint
-audio system
-new seats
-new carpet

I need a lot.
:(
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

miller time

Lower ball joints $120
Carpet $100-200
5 point racing harness $90
Metering valve for disk brakes
New tires
Plugs for the wiring harness
Coolant resivoir
Center consol
Brake Lights
Grill parts
3 port belt driven Blower
dominator carb.
$5k paint job
My car's registration and custom plate
Turbo
Radio and kickin system
and some other things :coolgleamA:
I'm not spoiled, I just wish I was :D

Nacho-RT74

I want the money to make everything I want to make on my car... easy... doesn't?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

General_01

A paint job for the hood (whole car really needs one, but I would settle for this) and new tires for the 15" Keystones in the basement. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

myk

For XV motorsports to turn my car into a test mule/publicity car and then let me keep it afterwards.  God, can you imagine owning a 2nd 'gen built to XV's specs? 

SFRT

I have asked Santa for a new set of green tint windows all around.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us