News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

shout out - Trans Guy!

Started by pullrock, December 03, 2009, 04:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullrock

All,

I just had my spare Transmission rebuilt by a guy here in Denver and can't wait to get it installing in 68 Charger R/T.  I have been talking a lot with Chris who is the owner and he knows his stuff!  He does good work and is a real Mopar guys!  Anyone need some work done in the area give him a call!

http://www.andrewsracingtrans.com/customers/index.html

Eric

b5blue

Um er you may want to re think your wording on this......just saying I know how these guys think.  :o

pullrock

Just like everything else, buyer bewear!  Anyone getting this kind of work done should do their own interview of the shop.  This is just an opinion and take with a gran of salt. 

Eric

Dans 68

Erik, I think your topic heading containing the descriptor "Trans Guy"* is what may be misunderstood. :rofl: No big deal. I wouldn't have given it a second thought except for B5blue chiming in.  :icon_smile_wink:  It sounds like you got some good work done.

Dan

* transgender.
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

We have our own trans"mission" guy right here on the site.  Jamey (RD) my  :Twocents:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

b5blue

Yea that's all I mean, I'm lucky in that along with being a very good friend, the guy I bought my Charger from has his own tranny service and repair shop.  :2thumbs: