News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What to do on a Winning Bidder who does not pay

Started by ACUDANUT, December 01, 2009, 12:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Guess what. E-bay says sorry and will not help. Heck you can't even send a Bill or a request payment through them.  There has to be laws about jerks who win a auction and then don't pay.  Isn't there Federal laws to protect us from these jerks. :brickwall:  :RantExplode:  :flame:

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 01, 2009, 12:39:00 AM
Guess what. E-bay says sorry and will not help. Heck you can't even send a Bill or a request payment through them.  There has to be laws about jerks who win a auction and then don't pay.  Isn't there Federal laws to protect us from these jerks. :brickwall:  :RantExplode:  :flame:

:yesnod: :yesnod:
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

moparguy01

unfortunately you dont have much help on this one. You could try to sue on the grounds of the contract they electronically signed by bidding, but that wouldnt be worth it in the long run. when i sold a car and had that happen i contacted ebay and they relisted mine for free. but that was a few years ago now.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Unfortunately you'll have to go through their non-paying bidder procedure.
Ebay will not foot the bill for a non paying bidder......if they did they'd be out of business.   Its up to the winner of the auction to have a conscience & pay his due.   If not then you'll receive a final value credit & get to relist till sold again.   The non-paying bidder will get a strike on his account....you cant even leave the SOB a negative feedback rating
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

268RTs4ME

Go to ebay resolution center and file a buyers strike against the purcharser, this will stop tem from purchasing anything until you nd them have come to a solution, also goe to your acct. and make sure ebay hasn't charge you a selling fee, you wil be charged a listing fee from ebay, file the strike against them, then they can't do crap until everyone resolves it, i had this happen to me twice and they did the buy it now, finally got selling fee back of over $100.00 but took a month, again go to the resolution center, have listing # handy and file a complaint..Good luck.

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

FLG

Ebay should require that you pay the seller the listing fee  if you dont pay :yesnod: