News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need some help on a radiator number

Started by rnjump, November 11, 2009, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnjump

I have a 70 e-body that I am trying to find a radiator fan shroud for. I ordered a shroud for my 70 r/t 26" radiator but the correct shroud wont fit. Of course my radiator is from another car. The old shroud has the part # 2785435 with another # below that reads 19079. If I knew what radiator my car came from I would order one to fit. My radiator # is 2898070. Thanks for the help.

268RTs4ME

Your 2898070 is out of a C Body 26" 383, Auto, A/C Car

ODZKing

Yes,  268RTs4ME is correct.  1968 to be exact.  I can look in my 68 parts book when I get home to give you a p/n for the shroud for that if you like.

268RTs4ME

I believe fan should be 2785435 Plastic..

rnjump

How things get weird on these cars after 40 years. I appreciate all your help. I think I know what to ask for now. I will call year one to see what's available. Is there anyone else that sells the shroud? Thanks again for the help guys.

268RTs4ME

post what your are looking for on this site in the parts section, someone might have it...

ODZKing