News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'll just take it out of petty cash

Started by bull, November 13, 2009, 09:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

stripedelete

I know it's a subjective question, but does anyone have any idea what a realistic price for this part would be?   

Hemidog

Oh, wrong side! I need a drivers side.

I won't pay that though...

b5blue

bull

Quote from: stripedelete on November 14, 2009, 10:06:46 AM
I know it's a subjective question, but does anyone have any idea what a realistic price for this part would be?  

It's probably too subjective and too rare to place a real honest value on. I think you just throw up a Hail Mary price and see if anyone bites and then adjust it from there if it doesn't sell.

UFO

Quote from: Hemidog on November 14, 2009, 10:24:41 AM

That is the drivers side.
I have the other side I will sell for that kind of money.

stripedelete

Quote from: UFO on November 14, 2009, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: Hemidog on November 14, 2009, 10:24:41 AM

That is the drivers side.
I have the other side I will sell for that kind of money.

I have the right and middle. I'd pay a long dollar for a left, but my VIN does not support that kind of money. 

3 rights in 6 posts.  So much for the right side being the rare side of the car.

Wonder how many others are 1 for 3 or 2 for 3. Or 3 for 3?

Hemidog

bull

Quote from: Hemidog on November 16, 2009, 01:00:27 PM
I tried to win this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280421082681&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1123

But I think I will try to fix my old one, even tough it's missing a big piece.

Yea, I was thinking about bidding on that one when it was at $86 but figured it would go through the roof. I didn't think it would go that far through though.