News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Dart parts. What all fits a 68 Charger?

Started by bull, December 15, 2009, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I assume the steering wheel is the same, right? What about the radio antenna? The marker lights are not the same IIRC. Anyway, is there anything of great value on a 68 Dart that will work on a 68 Charger?

Ghoste

Inside door handles, window cranks?, maybe some of the different brackets under the dash.  I'm sure there is a lot more stuff than we think.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Cooter

Not too much from an A-body will work on a B-body...If it DID have disc brakes, it would be the old "BUDD" disc brakes and that Dart would be worth saving as almost None were ordered with disc brakes in '68.....

Whatcha partin' Bull? I gotta '68 Dart and some left over parts for a 68-70 charger.."Maybe we could work out some kind of a deal" as Darnell would say...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

maxwellwedge

Seat Belts - Well the 69 stuff is the same - I'm guessing the 68 for 68 belts are the same as well.

bull

Quote from: maxwellwedge on December 15, 2009, 09:33:05 PM
Seat Belts - Well the 69 stuff is the same - I'm guessing the 68 for 68 belts are the same as well.

For the most part. The retractors would be longer due to it having a bench seat.

Quote from: Cooter on December 15, 2009, 09:28:50 PM
Whatcha partin' Bull? I gotta '68 Dart and some left over parts for a 68-70 charger.."Maybe we could work out some kind of a deal" as Darnell would say...

A guy is parting out a Dart not too far from me. Not that I need anything really but his steering wheel looks pretty good. :shruggy:

Ghoste

squeakfinder

Sun visor's and rear view mirror maybee? I thought the side marker lights were the same. From what I've seen Plymouth 68 side marker light's were flat, didn't have that bend in them that the Dodge cars had. I have an early 70's Dart remote driver side remote mirror on mine. The cable was shorter and it was a real b*tch to intall, but it works.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ghoste

I don't know about the lens but the bezels are different.  In fact I think the Charger and Coronet bezels are even unique to themselves.

dpm68

QuoteWhatcha partin' Bull? I gotta '68 Dart and some left over parts for a 68-70 charger.."Maybe we could work out some kind of a deal" as Darnell would say...
This is what is known as the Why Pay Cash System.