News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just say "NO"!

Started by Brock Samson, October 18, 2009, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

b5blue

I had a buddy years ago who had a disease that made him this way. He complained that people went off on him for being drunk, that might be this guys problem....see how he stops and is talking to himself...drunks are more sloppy and rubbery. Although that did look like a 12 pack of brew he was going for.  :eek2:   

b5blue

Yup that's drunk..see how their heads smack into stuff.  :lol:

jb666

OMG, the guy in that first video was OUT OF IT!!! I don't think I've ever seen anyone that leg-less!!!

mally69

that dude in video 1 i think he had more that just alcohol in his system

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: mally69 on October 18, 2009, 12:24:56 PM
that dude in video 1 i think he had more that just alcohol in his system
:iagree:

Mike DC

QuoteOMG,the guy in that first video was OUT OF IT!!!  I don't think I've ever seen anyone that leg-less!!!

The camera footage says it's 10:48 in the morning.  On a Tuesday.  In mid-October. 

And the reason he's in the store is to attempt to buy another 12-case of beer. 

That is one uncompromising mofo.

mopar73

squeakfinder

So the employee's at the end of the video are looking outside and watching him get into his car and "safely" drive away or what?  :smilielol: :shruggy:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

ZSmithersCharges

As long as they make a dollar I guess... Its f*cked up huh?

squeakfinder

Just let him fall over and bust his skull open.

I think I would of got the guy a chair to sit in and then go call the cop's or a taxi.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SeattleCharger

I liked when he opens the beer cooler door, heh.   then he cannot get up, stuck on his butt,
   when he goes to leave store, he is so close to the door, almost makes it, then backs way up into shelf and knocks over that stuff,   was painful to watch that, ugh   :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Old Moparz

That guy in the convenience store was pretty trashed. I'd have thrown up before I ever got wasted enough to not be able to walk or stand like that.   :smilielol:

This is my favorite drunken moron video, but you have to have the sound on to add to the fun.   :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFa4Ij63kQs

I'm still wondering why these two needed that log.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

SeattleCharger

My favorite drunk people dancing to "Safety Dance".    some of these people bite it pretty hard.  watch the girl's head at the end go against the coffee table, ouch!     these look like upstanding citizens as wedding receptions and the like, making fools of themselves,   :lol: :lol:  high points for style, no points for execution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdeXCz1uBLc

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 05, 2009, 11:26:41 AM
My favorite drunk people dancing to "Safety Dance".    some of these people bite it pretty hard.  watch the girl's head at the end go against the coffee table, ouch!     these look like upstanding citizens as wedding receptions and the like, making fools of themselves,   :lol: :lol:  high points for style, no points for execution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdeXCz1uBLc

Yep, i'm a sucker for getting hammered at wedding and dropping one of my buddies girlfriends on the floor while trying to accomplish some high speed twist.  Maybe thats why my spouse refuses to dance with me, except for 7th grade slow dancing.  (hands on the shoulders, keep your distance buddy!) :lol:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."