News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone like Swiss Army watches?

Started by GTX, November 28, 2005, 01:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Hey guys, I have about 8 Swiss Army watches and certainly don't need them all.
I'm thinking I'll sell off a couple or possibly trade, if anyone is looking for a  new Swiss Army let me know and I can let you have one for maybe 50% off. I probably only have a couple of styles that I'll sell since I've already sold a few.
Most of these are still new and not worn- I have something like 50 watches all together and about 8 Swiss so these never even got used.
I know that I have a nice chrome one with a blue face and another chrome with white face.

We even might have something for your wife, I know we have a load of Lois Hill designer Sterling Silver jewelry and watches that we want to sell.

Speak up if interested, I need to feed the Charger.

Must make progress by Spring!!!

Tom_440

50 watches???? Obsession???? I like the "Titanium" wenger watch if you have one of those...

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Mefirst

Well at least he isn't collecting high heel shoes Ā  :D

GTX

Long story on acquisition but we used to be in a position where we were able to get these for prices I couldn't ignore. :boogie:

I was into collecting the high heels but side stepping a clutch is murder in pumps!  ;D   ;D

No Titanium Wenger for sale.

Hey, shouldn't I have posted this thread in the swap meet area?

Troy, move me to where you think I belong.