News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler SRT-6 Black Max Edition?

Started by rustafarian, October 19, 2009, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustafarian

Ever heard of one?  I haven't either.
We have one at the dealership and I can't find anything on it.  The SRT forum is nothing like this one and no info and crossfire.org is down.

I'm thinking it's just a paintjob from the factory,  no mechanical upgrades.  Take a look.  Why didn't they black out the windshield trim???

http://www.luckymotors.com/detail-2005-chrysler-crossfire-srt~6-4726774.html

Thanx
Bob
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

Landonsrt

I remember those being out when I was looking for an SRT4 back in 05. Dont remember that special edition. Probably dealer only. They didnt last very long since the crossfire was a Merc turd! $100.00 for an oil change! That's retarded!

rustafarian

Thanx Troy,  I was able to get into the crossfire site and that is THE car.  I took it to the Chrysler dealership,  decent driver but not my cup of tea.  My boss is going to try and refuse the car,  send it back to auction.
I think it's a clone,  Chrysler couldn't tell - no breakout of the VIN down to Black Max level.  Missing AMG serial # on supercharger.
There are no "Black Max" parts to be ordered from Chrysler.  Paint package?  Look at the car,  if this is factory,  why the brushed aluminum trim around the windshield while everything else is blacked out.  Silly car.
However, driving there a came across a '70 Challenger R/T convertible, sublime with white/white.  Killer!
Then I pull into the dealership service dept and a sublime Superbird in for some service!!!!
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

mauve66

the 2nd link to crossfireforum.org states that it is a butcher job by the previous owner, they've seen it several times
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment