News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. Angry, NW edition

Started by bull, October 19, 2009, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I found this car for sale here in Oregon and was surprised to see a familiar license plate. Mike, did you spend some time living in Washington? ;D

http://www.classicmemoriesmotorcars.com/images/2002%20Cobra%20(kit)%201009/2002%20Cobra%20(kit)%201009.html

ChgrSteve67

MR ANGRY is not availiable in CA

I guess Mike is cloning himself

Angrier is availiable.

Charger440RDN

Is Mr. angry a member on this forum? The guy that had the black 68 charger in the bullrun? I saw that article in Mopar muscle a couple years ago.

NYCMille

If he's not Italian, wasn't born in lower Manhattan and doesn't own a '68 Charger... he IS NOT MR. ANGRY.

Just like Highlander.... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! I must now go find him and cut off his head...  :2thumbs:

Blown70

Quote from: NYCMille on October 19, 2009, 09:12:03 PM
If he's not Italian, wasn't born in lower Manhattan and doesn't own a '68 Charger... he IS NOT MR. ANGRY.

Just like Highlander.... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! I must now go find him and cut off his head...  :2thumbs:

:2thumbs:

Charger440RDN

:smilielol: :smilielol: OK now I recognize the avatar from car domain  :lol: I love that 68 Charger and the modifications done to it. I still have that issue of Mopar Muscle too. Your Charger is an inspiration, I liked seeing it out there with all of those new super cars in bullrun and standing out from all of them. If you look at the pictures from that issue most people are staring at the Charger, not the other cars.

69bronzeT5

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Cobra guy is probally Mr. Upset :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

I think we need to call in "  The Hole Guy's"...     :smilielol:     They can dig a hole just the right size to put that imposter in.    :2thumbs:     The Hole Guy's are a close and personal friend of "HIM"   :yesnod:    When ever "HIM" needed a hole, they dug it.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Quote from: Charger440RDN on October 19, 2009, 09:10:02 PM
Is Mr. angry a member on this forum? The guy that had the black 68 charger in the bullrun? I saw that article in Mopar muscle a couple years ago.

You gotta keep an eye out for some of these characters on this forum... You never know who might show up.  ;)  Do a forum search on Mr. Angry. There are some good pics and videos around here.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

NYCMille

QuoteThe Hole Guy's are a close and personal friend of "HIM"    :yesnod:
simply PRICELESS!