News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CNC Ported Stealth heads

Started by harley, August 25, 2009, 12:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harley

I see that 440 source also offers the stealth heads in a fully ported version. Dose anyone have any real world flow numbers on these heads? Do you think the numbers are inflated?
I have yet to hear about any track results on these heads. If in fact the numbers are accurate, I think it's a pretty good deal for a set of heads that flow that well for the price.

firefighter3931

Jeff @ Modern uses the same program on the Stealth heads that he uses for the Eddy RPM's so i would imagine the performance is the same.  :scratchchin:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

oldkimmer

............The not as close as u would think..............even b4 the steslths push out a head gasket....they r butter soft...........kim.........
Back in the good old days 1968 charger rt 440 magnum . 1968  charger 383 magnum. The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!