News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Talladega room?

Started by pettybird, October 10, 2009, 10:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

well, I wouldn't be living up to my Croxford heritage if I'd actually booked a room yet, or if Marty had his new Hemi installed (it will PROBABLY go in tomorrow---thread to follow.)  does anyone know of a cancellation in alex city, or does someone here have a room they're not using?  PM me or call 216.789.4053.

thanks

Doug

Aero426

Quote from: pettybird on October 10, 2009, 10:55:22 PM
well, I wouldn't be living up to my Croxford heritage if I'd actually booked a room yet, or if Marty had his new Hemi installed (it will PROBABLY go in tomorrow---thread to follow.)  does anyone know of a cancellation in alex city, or does someone here have a room they're not using?  PM me or call 216.789.4053.

thanks

Doug

Just spoke to someone who called the Hampton Inn and booked a room for $107.   

hemi68charger

I "MAY" have a room at the Jameson... I'll know closer in a week. Sorry for a non-commitment, but if you get another room and then I have mine, you can cancel if you wish and stay at the host-hotel...

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection