News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For those that like SUPER CARS

Started by Blown70, September 09, 2009, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

beware the sleeper

Quote from: Arthu® on September 23, 2009, 06:18:07 PM

Quote from: beware the sleeper on September 21, 2009, 08:55:06 AM
how you are right, cause you are wrong, censorship is wrong

There is a difference between censorship and common decency. A person can be very well expressive without cursing.

there definitely is, however decency is subjective, and I am a big fan of cursing to let off a little steam, it stops you from harboring those feelings and acting out in bigger ways.  Plus the post was in a completely open and honest format and those f bombs where openly and honestly what i was feeling, in that situation I didn't regard them as "indecent" at all.

you know what I think IS indecent, being judgemental and condescending........just saying, its called the first amendment, a <explative deleted>-load of soldier and really great men died in very horrible ways for the ideal that no one should be able to control how you express yourself, because they knew it was stifling and oppressive, so if I am wrong than like every founding father and everyone who followed them is wrong.   I will thank you all not to give me any more <explative deleted> over it, as I allready complied.  and yes I am making huge <explative deleted> tags to show how dumb this all is.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:
  So, let me get this straight, because you let loose acouple "F-Bombs" your comparing yourself to the founding fathers?..

:smilielol:   :slap:

Ghoste

I wonder if the reason it's nicknamed an F-bomb is because it's like setting off a large explosive in a conversation? :scratchchin:

beware the sleeper

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 25, 2009, 10:08:14 AM
   :scratchchin:
  So, let me get this straight, because you let loose acouple "F-Bombs" your comparing yourself to the founding fathers?..

:smilielol:   :slap:

who compared them, im just saying stopping me and chastising me goes against everything they stood for, which is a fact. 

Troy

The fact is the Founding Fathers don't run this site. Many of our members don't curse like sailors on a regular basis and many check the site from work or around their families. Out of respect for others we ask members to "keep it clean". We don't use a word filter like other sites because it seems like overkill and I trust that our members can show some restraint. I know things slip once in a while and that's expected - but not tolerated. The language and attitudes of the members reflect the site as a whole.

Also, remember that everything you say on a public forum is recorded, indexed, and searchable for all time.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

I saw this DB9 friday on the way to monster mopar in st louis , it was just cruising down the hwy  

from 179 k   i would consider that a super car   :shruggy:      http://www.edmunds.com/astonmartin/db9/2009/index.html?mktcat=aston-martin-db9-buying&kw=aston+martin+db9+buy&mktid=ga17264073&gclid=CNqn0J_SmZ0CFZQM2godvg7oqw
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Rolling_Thunder

I am a fan of the DBS myself...    they are making a V8 Vantage as well to go along with the V12 option - price around $120K ---  Astons are VERY nice cars - maybe not in the same performance area as say a Lambo - but classy cars that you can drive every day     :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Charger440RDN

Super cars are nice but I would buy several HEMI first gen Chargers instead of spending that kind of money on one. Of course most people that buy super cars can afford 10 hemi chargers and several super cars too.  :lol: