News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gota love this Hemi Scoot

Started by Crazy440, November 25, 2005, 10:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Must be one wild ride.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Johnny SixPack

:o

I like all the stainless steel.

Easy to clean off after each ride. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

4cruzin

Quote from: Crazy440 on November 25, 2005, 10:30:46 PM
Must be one wild ride.

And something to stand around and drool over!!   lol   Serious attention getter!!     :wave:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Silver R/T

nice bike! Jay leno doesnt have one yet I bet
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

6pkrunner

Nothing succeeds like wretched excess!!! ;D Wonder what the 0 to "I soiled myself" times are? :laugh: Makes the average Hyabusa look like a scoot.

cudaken

Where the radiator?

Cuda Ken
I am back

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: cudaken on November 26, 2005, 10:36:47 AM
Where the radiator?

Cuda Ken

They figure It will scare the pee out of ya, that'll cool it down! :o

BBD

Ghoste

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 26, 2005, 01:13:50 AM
nice bike! Jay leno doesnt have one yet I bet

But he may just have to get one now. 

Charger_Fan

It looks like it's got a Schwynn tag on the steering neck! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

Sweet looking ride. Reminds me of the bike that was at Detroit Auto show a few years back sporting the V-10 Viper engine.

Drache

Quote from: 69_500 on November 26, 2005, 02:10:35 PM
Sweet looking ride. Reminds me of the bike that was at Detroit Auto show a few years back sporting the V-10 Viper engine.

Wasn't that the Dodge Tomahawk? The bike that supposedly goes 400mph?

Like Ken though, I would like to see how they cool that engine down without a radiator.

Added: Here are my thoughts on the HEMI bike. It seems t obe a bike used only for drag racing (duh) concidering the rear wheel and such. Thus they throw ice cold water into it before the race. That's the only way I can think of it.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerBill

It's only going 1/4 mile at a time...maybe they hose it down when they gat back to the pits. Thta WOULD be fun to take for a spin..."Hey baby, wanta ride the HEMI between my legs?" :D
Life is a highway...

2fast4u

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a Hemi in front of my feet....now I wonder what it would feel like to have Hemi strapped between my legs!!

POWER BABY!!      RAW POWER!!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!