News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone remember Doeschle from the old site?

Started by Ponch ®, October 28, 2005, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger4404spd

I remember that name, but haven't seen him here.

Just 6T9 CHGR

He was pretty good with engine rebuilding tech as well
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

I dunno.    Dennis was doing a lot of tech and then he kinda went away.   He works/worked at www.reedcams.com.     They changed the website... his pic was there but they took down the employees pics anymore.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Wasn't he involved in the political threads quite a bit before the hammer dropped? Maybe that's why...or am I thinking of someone else?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

doechsle

WASSUP!! What the hell hapened around here? Take a week off and come back to find the old site gone. Thanks for asking Ponch, your compensation will come in the mail. Good to be back, now where were we?

Ponch ®

ah shit..I didn't think you'd actually find your way here.

Alright everyone...let's pack it up. We're moving again in the middle of the night.  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Wow!! What did you do...Google your screen name to find us? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparguy01

There he is. He can get you a pretty good deal on an engine rebuild kit too.  :icon_smile_big:

doechsle

Yes I can get excellent deals on engine parts . I lost track of D-C.com when it changed over. I also went to another site that Poncho went to and it went in the tub also. I just recieved a email from the other site coming back on line and then I looked Poncho up to get the new adress here. I spoke to Cuda ken on the phone but could not find the site by his directions. Good to be back.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

cudaken

Gee, Dennes guest your better with a mic than a keboard. ;D So how much did you give Poncho to start this posting. ;D

Ken
I am back

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

doechsle

Thanks guys (puts arms out for a hug then quickly starts faking a yawn)

69_500

What do you mean you couldn't find this site by Cudakens' directions.

Didn't you have your CudaKen decoder ring handy? That would have helped out a lot. :icon_smile_evil:

doechsle

69_500

so just what were you doing with all your free time before you found this site again? If I wasn't posting on here for an hour every day I'm sure I'd get a whole lot more done around the house.

doechsle

I post at some Racing message boards helping with cam stuff and engine related stuff,I come here to kick off my shoes and just annoy people.

TheGhost

Quote from: doechsle on November 30, 2005, 06:55:28 PMI come here to kick off my shoes and just annoy people.

You've got yourself some stiff competition.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.