News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone in the lancaster PA area?

Started by Foreman72, September 16, 2009, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

hey guys...just wondering if i had any mopar brothers around here...now that i'm here for college for the next 4 years i figured i'd find out... :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

any shows coming up?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Bob

Quote from: Foreman72 on September 16, 2009, 11:16:30 AM
hey guys...just wondering if i had any mopar brothers around here...now that i'm here for college for the next 4 years i figured i'd find out... :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

any shows coming up?

Just south of Gettysburg. About an hour drive to Lancaster.
Bob

bakerhillpins

Ok, I'm not in Lancaster but...Dude! Hershey Park!  :yesnod: :2thumbs:

It's one of my favs. Maybe because I was there every year when I was young. I grew up in State College and we would drive the 2hrs down at least once every year.

Finally, 2yrs ago the kids were big enough to go on the coasters with me. Tons of fun. Take a day midweek and hit up the park. I think its well worth it and certainly takes the edge off. Riding the coasters at closing time in the dark is cool.

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

charger490

if you want to know where the shows are go to  holtonononline.com
new york and penna there is one that i am going to cooper plains in new york just above the penna line at the boces school  on sunday the 27 th
charger490  if it dont rain

Foreman72

Quote from: Bob on September 16, 2009, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: Foreman72 on September 16, 2009, 11:16:30 AM

any shows coming up?

Just south of Gettysburg. About an hour drive to Lancaster.
Bob

hey wanna swing down and get coffee sometime :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

71ChallengeHer

I'm from York. I can e-mail you a list of shows. If you want ?

Foreman72

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 16, 2009, 07:45:07 PM

yeah that'd be awesome...thanks
Eric "Foreman"

c00nhunterjoe

i'm in oxford.  there is big shows every friday at the lowes in abingdon md, and also the home depot parking lot in aberdeen md. as far as local to lancaster, i'm not sure. but who needs shows.... i like to cruise!

Mopar440+6

I'm about an hour north-west of Lancaster. Almost 20 miles south of Carlisle. Jackie knows where I'm at... :D

As far as car shows, Jackie has the "master list." The only other one is the Fall Carlisle Swapmeet. Not really a show but it's a good time and a great place to get shop supplies cheap...

What school are you going to?
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on September 16, 2009, 09:57:44 PM
I'm about an hour north-west of Lancaster. Almost 20 miles south of Carlisle. Jackie knows where I'm at... :D

As far as car shows, Jackie has the "master list." The only other one is the Fall Carlisle Swapmeet. Not really a show but it's a good time and a great place to get shop supplies cheap...

Hi Bryan  :cheers:  :D  Actually on Oct 4 , Carlisle has a Fall Cruise In. Gates open at 7. $5 per person or $10 per car. I'm prolly going.   :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Foreman72 on September 16, 2009, 07:58:29 PM

I sent you the list.  :2thumbs:

Chris

Right down the street from you bro, bought a place in Lebanon PA back in February.

Foreman72

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 16, 2009, 10:29:12 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on September 16, 2009, 07:58:29 PM

I sent you the list.  :2thumbs:

got it, thanks :2thumbs:

Quote from: Chris on September 17, 2009, 05:02:08 AM
Right down the street from you bro, bought a place in Lebanon PA back in February.

no way!! thats awesome :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

we should set up something, i think i'd loose it if i saw your 72 man... :drool5:

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on September 16, 2009, 09:57:44 PM

i go to lancaster bible college...its of the oregon pike near 222
Eric "Foreman"

ply72rr

I'm about a hour south of Lancaster in Newark,Delaware. We have a big show this sunday (9/20) at the Hagley Museum. If you're interested you can check out the web page  (http://www.hagley.lib.de.us/event-car-show.html). You should go to the AACA show and swap meet at Hershey Park ( http://local.aaca.org/hershey/fallmeet.html) Oct 7-10. Good luck in school, Earl

71ChallengeHer