News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whose red and white '68 is this? I'm sure I've seen it here before

Started by bull, November 23, 2005, 06:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I went down to buy some new work boots today and the shoe store had an '06 calendar they were giving away with a red and white '68 Charger on the cover and inside. It's miss October and has California plates that say "Bevs 68" with a "friends don't let friends drive Chevys" license plate frame. I'm about 90% sure I've seen this car before and I believe it was on this site that I saw it. Who does it belong to and does Bev know her car is in a calendar?

Sorry for the crappy pictures. I don't have a scanner so I had to try shooting digital pictures of it. :P

triple_green

Bev from Los Gatos CA. She was at the Charger registry show in Enumclaw about 5 year ago...cool lady. Here's her website.

http://www.bajabev.com/photoalbum.html

Pictures of the Charger at the bottom of the page. It is an original spring red 33-1 68 383 HP 4-speed car and is very nice.

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

bull

Thanks Mark, I'll send her an email and see if she wants this calendar. But then I'll be out. :'(

THE CHARGER PUNK

hey i have a a poster on my wll a big cardboard backed one that says muscle car on it and it shows a 67 gt-500, a 69 z-28 vert,a 69 gtu judge vert,a 69 daytona and that red 68 charger-MATT

triple_green

I have that poster too. I sent her 3 copies of it a couple of years ago.

The photographer is getting a lot of mileage out of that picture. It was on a Car and Driver Calendar for 2004 too!

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

8WHEELER

That was the last time I saw that car in person, I have never seen another restored 68 that color 331,
I have seen a few rust buckets that color I actualy wanted to buy, but the rust was to much. Here is
a few pics of Bev's car from that charger meet.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerBill

Bevs a really nice gal, and I believe her Charger is a rarity too because of it's combination of options and color/top combo. Last time I saw her she was complaining about how her jack wasn't correct, but everytime I see her car I think it looks great. A couple years back she was trying to work a deal for one of the 383 Bengal Chargers but it fell through.
Life is a highway...

bull

Bevs 68

Curtis, thanks for bringing me the news on the calendar. I have emailed the company to get a couple of copies.

Ron shot some extras of the car for photo stock and it pops up from time-to-time. I have a 17x24 shot of the car done in his studio that shows her from the rear at a 3/4 angle. We also did a touch of "cheesecake" with me posing in a cocktail dress and a bikini top. Since I'm a fisherman, and some of you probably are too, if any of you get down to Tio Pablo's in the East Cape of Baja, check out the photo in the cantina.
Bev

Proud to be a Mopar Momma!

Shakey

Quote from: Bevs 68 on November 24, 2005, 11:41:09 AM
Curtis, thanks for bringing me the news on the calendar. I have emailed the company to get a couple of copies.

Ron shot some extras of the car for photo stock and it pops up from time-to-time. I have a 17x24 shot of the car done in his studio that shows her from the rear at a 3/4 angle. We also did a touch of "cheesecake" with me posing in a cocktail dress and a bikini top. Since I'm a fisherman, and some of you probably are too, if any of you get down to Tio Pablo's in the East Cape of Baja, check out the photo in the cantina.

First of all - welcome to the site.   :cheers:

Now we need to clarify some things prior to me asking for pics.

Bev is short for Beverly which is tradditionaly a females name - correct?

You mention some photos taken by Ron of you posing in a cocktail dress and a bikini top but you mention you are a fisherman.  Did you mean to say "fisherperson", as in female?

If this is correct, please post some of them there cheesecake pics.  :icon_smile_big:

Troy

Shakey: follow the link that triple_green posted above.

Welcome Bev! :wave:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Shakey

Wow!  A great looking lady with a real cool car who knows how to cook also!

A great addition to the site.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

Hey Bev...looks like you like to lurk....:icon_smile_big: MORE TROPHIES! The car is definitely a winner. Glad to see you made it to the new site.
Life is a highway...

ramit

Quote from: Shakey on November 24, 2005, 11:47:46 AM

First of all - welcome to the site. :cheers:

You mention some photos taken by Ron of you posing in a cocktail dress and a bikini top but you mention you are a fisherman. Did you mean to say "fisherperson", as in female?

If this is correct, please post some of them there cheesecake pics. :icon_smile_big:

I take it you would not be interested in seeing pics of a guy named Bev in a cocktail dress and a bikini top. ;D

Bevs 68

Quote from: Shakey on November 24, 2005, 11:47:46 AM

First of all - welcome to the site.     :cheers:

You mention some photos taken by Ron of you posing in a cocktail dress and a bikini top but you mention you are a fisherman.   Did you mean to say "fisherperson", as in female?

If this is correct, please post some of them there cheesecake pics.   :icon_smile_big:

I agree with Linda Greenlaw on this one... FISHERMAN... You won't find the others in a dictionary. However you might find men named Bev in Europe. I can't post the shots Ron took here due to copyright issues. Guess you'll have to visit Baja. ;)
Bev

Proud to be a Mopar Momma!