News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

74 charger bucket seats and lower door panels

Started by rudyjrusa, September 18, 2009, 09:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudyjrusa

hi - need to buy new bucket seat backs and front lower door panels with power window option - has anybody purchased these new??  and were did you buy them from??  i purchased new a-pillars and they did not fit properly - had to purchase used ones.  Just a little worried about buying new seat backs and front lower door panels.  thanks for any info!

Charger74

Quote from: rudyjrusa on September 18, 2009, 09:09:06 AM
hi - need to buy new bucket seat backs and front lower door panels with power window option - has anybody purchased these new??  and were did you buy them from??  i purchased new a-pillars and they did not fit properly - had to purchase used ones.  Just a little worried about buying new seat backs and front lower door panels.  thanks for any info!

Rudy, Not sure who all has them.  I know Legendary has them are are probably the best on the market, but their prices can be a bit high.  Always look here and on Moparts for discount codes.