News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check this out........elevator garage right to your apartment floor.

Started by PocketThunder, September 15, 2009, 01:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Looking for a parking spot or dont want to park in the basement of your apartment building?  Just buy a place in this building and the drive in elevator will take you, and your car, right to your own garage on the floor you live on.  I saw this reading ENR magazine and thought it was neat enough to share.

Paul

http://archrecord.construction.com/news/daily/archives/090810tower.asp

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ZSmithersCharges

Wow with that kinda cash I'd rather buy a mansion with a 5 car garage  :lol:

Tilar

Hell with the mansion, Just give me a really big shop where I can park lots of cars and a space for a beer fridge, a hot plate and a cot.  :yesnod:

That is cool though.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: Tilar on September 15, 2009, 05:25:45 PM
Hell with the mansion, Just give me a really big shop where I can park lots of cars and a space for a beer fridge, a hot plate and a cot.  :yesnod:

That is cool though.

Haha I wish... My girl would maim me if I spent 6 million on a shop alone though  :rofl:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Landonsrt

Whats the point? Its faster and easier just to walk or catch a cab or subway to even worry about a car in NYC. Only reason to have one is if you go out of town alot.