News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

fiberglass help. please read.

Started by 68chargerboy, September 15, 2009, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chargerboy

so this is not for my charger but for my 66 monaco.  no one makes race cars out of these boats unless ur crazy like me and want somthing diffrent.  i plan on making some "reproduction" fiberglass bumpers using my old ones as a mold.  does anyone know how i could go about doing this? the reason i ask is because i am a strong believer that losing weight is the same as gaining horse power  :2thumbs:

Blown70

have you looked at wsracing?  Not sure if they still have a web site but they had stuff that NO ONE else had.... I have a fiberglass front bumper for my 70 charger, I could not find that anywhere else....

68chargerboy

elitecustombody

are you looking for info how to do it or looking for a shop that can build molds and bumpers?

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan

68chargerboy

Quote from: elitecustombody on September 16, 2009, 09:24:56 PM
are you looking for info how to do it or looking for a shop that can build molds and bumpers?

either or