News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DOOR SHELL, 68-70 B-BODY all with CHARGER **NEW**AMD**

Started by Rosevillemoparts, August 26, 2009, 11:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosevillemoparts

new in from AMD, We should be seeing these with in the next 4 weeks, 68, 69-70 ALL B-body shells with CHARGER, 599.95 per shell, discounts to forum members,

thanks in advance
moparDave

Ghoste

If you told me twenty years ago this day was coming, I'd have laughed out loud.

69*F5*SE

Suprised AMD's not mating shells with door skins too but, I never thought I would see the day there was shells either.

Rosevillemoparts

for the e-body they have skins only, Consensus was for the body was to do shells for now, I am sure they will come out with the skins.
moparDave

Rosevillemoparts

moparDave

Old Moparz

Looks great.  :cheers:

I think the entire shell was needed more than just a skin since one place on the B-Body door that's become a big issue is the door latch area. The rear, inner part of the shell that meets the striker in the door jamb. I remember looking for rust free doors as far back as 1980 or 1981, & the latch areas back then were cracked on a lot of doors. I have used, rust free doors for all my cars, even spares, but some have cracks.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Rosevillemoparts

wish I had a set when I did the wifes road runner last year, Same issue shell was cracked from those fabulous latches,
moparDave

1charger69

uh huh yeah...4 weeks????  i been hearin that song and dance ever since i place an order for mine LAST Feb :brickwall:......i got fed up and really lucked out and found a rust free set this year at Carlisle.

Rosevillemoparts

Well don't know what to tell you, but this what I was told yesterday.
moparDave