News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tic Toc Taco? Mmmm tacos

Started by G-man, August 17, 2009, 11:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

Hi

Where can I get that gauge. My one only has the clock. Would be nice to have RPM in the car.

Also, whats the price im looking at for it? 100 bucks?

Thanks.

George

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Ghoste

I like the factory guage but it is admittedly limited as far as being a real useful performance accessory.  But it's better placed and easier to read than many many other factory tachs.
You can get them with aftermarket guts that help with some notorious accuracy issues with the stock ones but they can still be a lttle hard to read.
As for scoring one for 100 dollars, you're going to need to add a couple hundred more and then some.

G-man

im just looking for an RPM gauge until I customze my dash in couple years. So something that will make do till then. A straight RPM gauge with no clock I would rather prefer, i just thought a repro 1 of those original ones would be cheap and worth buying.

b5blue

They make them I've seen them on eBay. 189.00 I think.