News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Under dash vent hoses and ?splice box?

Started by Finn, August 12, 2009, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn

Hey guys, trying to wrap up the a/c in the charger. Its an original A/C car but the vent hoses were MIA when I got it. So far I have found the ones that go to the defrost vents from Herb's Parts (Thanks to Mike for that) but I cant find the others and whatever type of splice box that connects both sides into the heater box (assuming they connect there that is). Are they being reproduced or is something custom needed?

Thanks for the help.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

A383Wing

You will need the 5 pieces that are from the heater box to all 3 vents...there is a plastic "T" piece that bolts onto the box, then there is a rectangle bellows hose that goes from the front of that "T" to the center outlet in the dash. There will be a plastic tube that connects to the drivers side of the "T" and then a hose to go to the drivers vent. There will be another hose from the passenger side of the "T" to the passenger side AC vent.

I have the big plastic "T" that bolts to the heater box, plus the large rectangle hose to the center dash vent...might have a couple of the other pieces also.

All my AC stuff is off a 66 or 67 Charger...I'm not 100% sure all pieces are the same....if ya wanna get in touch with me, send me a PM or an email.

Bryan

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

moparjohn

I have the two pleated tubes that run from the plastic T box to the dashboard end vents. 10$ plus ship
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Finn

Awesome Ill take them. Paypal or ?? Thanks!
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

moparjohn

cert check or money order will work. I don't have Paypal.  Send mr your addy, I'll get you a ship $.MPJ
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!