News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Megaparts extremely hard to get a hold of?

Started by 440, July 12, 2011, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Megaparts extremely hard to get a hold of or is it just me ?

I've tried calling early, late and in between for just over 2 weeks and no luck... Frustrating...

Musicman

They were at Carlisle over the weekend, I picked up a couple of doodads from them there. I've never tried calling them before  :shruggy:

69 OUR/TEA

Since Nov I've been buying stuff from them 1,2,3  times a week sometimes for a car I'm putting together,never had a problem and very good people to deal with I might add.!!!!They are best to answer from 1:00pm on.

Those are the times that I've tried calling between 1 - 8... I sent an e-mail asking for a shipping quote and got a response saying we'll get you one ASAP on the 23rd of June, and that was the last I've heard from them  :shruggy:

I'm about to give up on them

BananaDan

I've never had an issue with them either.  They were at Carlisle, and they're from far away so they may have not been opened today or Monday?  If you need screws/bolts/clips you can also try Tom Race at rtspecialties.com, but he is hard to get a hold of sometimes.  He's a smaller outfit, but when you can get him he is very knowledgeable and good customer service.  I've never been let down by either outfit.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Aero426

Woo Hoo, Finally success after nearly a month of trying.  :boogie:  :woohoo:  :boogie:

He's a pretty nice guy to deal with just as everyone said....

68r/t

Quote from: 440 on July 13, 2011, 07:43:42 PM
Woo Hoo, Finally success after nearly a month of trying.  :boogie:  :woohoo:  :boogie:

He's a pretty nice guy to deal with just as everyone said....
Jamie is great, shipping prices are actual and by usps, the cheapest way for sending things down under.