News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pink 69 Daytona...

Started by hemi68charger, August 10, 2009, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Ok, so, I'm the President of the local club, Houston Mopar Club Connection (HMCC). Apparently it opens me up for public expression. This was the cover of our newsletter this month after membership and one particular Dutch punk found out I finally got my Daytona..  :smilielol:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BigBlockSam

:smilielol:  i like the matching cloths.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

mauve66

i don't see a black stripe on YOU....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ChgrSteve67

It could be worse

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on August 10, 2009, 05:10:51 PM
Ok, so, I'm the President of the local club, Houston Mopar Club Connection (HMCC). Apparently it opens me up for public expression. This was the cover of our newsletter this month after membership and one particular Dutch punk found out I finally got my Daytona..  :smilielol:

Troy
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on August 10, 2009, 05:57:31 PM
It could be worse

Ah man !!!  You're right.........  :smilielol:  2-tone !!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection