News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Blonde & A Lawyer

Started by Old Moparz, July 31, 2009, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

A blonde & a Lawyer were sitting next to each other on a plane from london to Sydney. The lawyer suggested to the blonde that they play a game to pass the time. The blonde refused & decided to take a nap. When she woke, the lawyer asked to play again, & said it would be fun. The blonde asked what he had in mind & the lawyer then said "I'll ask you a question & if you can't get it right you pay me $5, then you the ask me a question & if I can't answer right, I'll give you $5". The blonde says she isn't interested and goes back to sleep.

Later, the lawyer asked "how about I give you $500 for every question I can't get right, but you still only pay me $5?"

The blonde says she'll play, so the lawyer asks her "What is the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde reaches into her purse without much thought, then gives the lawyer $5 & then asks the lawyer "What has 3 legs when it goes up a hill, but 4 legs when it goes down?"

The lawyer takes out his laptop and surfs the net to find the answer but can't find it. After 2 hours of looking, he e-mails all his friends but none knew the answer. Finally he writes out a check to the blonde for $500 & hands it to her. The blonde takes the cheque & goes back to sleep.

The lawyer can't stand the suspense of not knowing & wakes the blonde & asks "Well, whats the answer?"

The blonde then reaches in her purse and give the lawyer $5.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.