News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is a 69 charger 500 grill a one year only? what is one worth ?

Started by bugsydog, July 27, 2009, 12:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugsydog

I came across a 1969 charger 500 grill and was wondering if this is a one year only or does this grill interchange with one models like a 68 coronet or ?

Blown70

I paid $100 for a 68 cornet grill, that was ebay.... so I would not pay much over that if it were me.

Ghoste

It was used one year only on the Charger and first in 68 on the Coronet.  There are some subtle differences in the way they mount but the grille is the same for both cars.  Depending on how it is worded in the ad though the prices seem to differ considerably as to when they are selling a 68 Coronet grille or a 69 Charger 500 grille.  :icon_smile_wink: :scratchchin:

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

kab69440

I have 3 complete, nice condition Coronet grilles, two with 500 dividers and badges. I don't believe I've paid more than 40 bucks for any of them. I'd pay well for an original set of mounting hardware and hood release latch, though...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."