News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got some carpet in

Started by c00nhunterjoe, July 14, 2009, 09:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

well money is tight as i have been playing alot lately but i have been drivng the car alot to car shows and it is ......well far from a show peice. so i figured i need to get it somewhat presentable. dont have the cash to redo the whoel interior so i have 7 or 8 rolls of the walmart replacement carpet in the shed. i yanked the seats out and installed my roll of dynomat that i have had for several years now  :lol: and went on to fight this cheap crap they call carpet. again, i was not looking for show car quality, just something a little more presentable then rusty floor boards half primer, half patch, half origonal.  i thik i made out ok with the deal, not perfect but 100 times better then it looked before. i am off friday so i will tackle cleanign up the rest of the interior and getting it looking a bit nicer.

before-

After-

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

c00nhunterjoe

thanks, i must admit it does look better in the pics then in person but not by too much. it did make a huge difference n appearance. i am going to try and find some new seat covers friday to help out too as the ones on it are pretty much shot.  it wont last too long but at least its adds to the appearance