News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Say no to Branson Mo

Started by GN, July 13, 2009, 05:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GN

Just got back from Branson Mo. What a tourist trap! Everything is way overpriced, the traffic is a joke and this place must be the lip sinc capital of the world!

The70RT

Quote from: GN on July 13, 2009, 05:40:32 PM
Just got back from Branson Mo. What a tourist trap! Everything is way overpriced, the traffic is a joke and this place must be the lip sinc capital of the world!

Didn't you know it was for the old and washed up singers :icon_smile_question:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

green69rt

Quote from: GN on July 13, 2009, 05:40:32 PM

Agree, traffic is a real mess!!  Best food there is fast food.  Lots of old time singers there still trying to make a living in music.  Some are worth it and some should stay home.  Best thing about that place is cruising thru the Ozarks in the fall if you can time it right.

Mike DC

"Branson Missouri is like Las Vegas if it was being run by Ned Flanders."

-- Homer Simpson

Landonsrt

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 14, 2009, 12:00:59 AM

"Branson Missouri is like Las Vegas if it was being run by Ned Flanders."

-- Homer Simpson

Ha Ha. im not the only one that was thinking the Simpsons with this thread!

ACUDANUT

You really think they were lip sincing ? Who ?

GN

moparstuart

Quote from: GN on July 16, 2009, 04:26:56 PM
THe dixie stampied
dolly's dixie stampied was awesome
and I stuffed my self with the home style food   :Twocents: :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE