News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woodward Dream Cruise 2005 Pics

Started by 72chargerSE, January 03, 2006, 07:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

Hello!

I am posting a link to our club's website which show pictures from the DaimlerChrysler display at the 2005 Woodward Dream Cruise. DCX used our club to create a "Charger Circle". The GF7 72 Charger SE is mine....ENJOY!

http://www.440sixpack.com/Images/2005%20Dream%20Cruise/2005%20Dream%20Cruise.htm

Mike

TruckDriver

Thanks for sharing :yesnod: Your car Rocks!   :2thumbs:

But this car...... The color has to be changed otherwise it is nice.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

72chargerSE

Spartan

I have seen that car the last 2 years.  You sure can't miss it.  We get dropped off one street down from where this was parked and was one of the 1st cars we have seen.  I keep looking for a Mary Kay sticker in the back window ;).  The car is in awsome shape  though.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)