News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat belt resto

Started by twodko, June 23, 2009, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Has anyone had experience with "Ssnake Oyl" seat belt restorations company? Mine seat belts are badly faded and in need of attention.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

maxwellwedge

Quote from: twodko on June 23, 2009, 08:53:02 PM
Has anyone had experience with "Ssnake Oyl" seat belt restorations company? Mine seat belts are badly faded and in need of attention.

Tom

I had a set done by them about 5-6 years ago and they were a work of art. We had to re-use my original labels back then because no one was making them. I am not sure if they have them now but ECS does.

Bossman963

I can say they do a superb job - but there not the chaepest- you will get quality results
Mike
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

twodko

Thanks gentlemen. With a new interior going in the old faded belts just won't fly. I'll check out ECS, I'm unfamiliar with the company.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

maxwellwedge

Google ECS Automotive concepts. They are for the labels only. Maybe Ssnake-Oyl has labels now but I know the ECS labels are pretty good.

Dodge Don

I had Ssnake-Oyl restore my belts. Very expensive but they are works of art. They put new labels on as well. It's not just the webbing but also the chrome work and the pebble grain buckles....they did a fantastic job.  :2thumbs:

GN

They did the belts on a friends car and he loves them.

68charger383

Quote from: Dodge Don on June 25, 2009, 09:36:51 PM
I had Ssnake-Oyl restore my belts. Very expensive but they are works of art. They put new labels on as well. It's not just the webbing but also the chrome work and the pebble grain buckles....they did a fantastic job.  :2thumbs:

How much $$$$ did it cost
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Dodge Don

Quote from: 68charger383 on July 02, 2009, 11:52:09 PM
Quote from: Dodge Don on June 25, 2009, 09:36:51 PM

How much $$$$ did it cost

Over $700 as I recall.

maxwellwedge

Depends on how good/bad shape they are in.