News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey SKIP68, your neighbors have had enough......

Started by jb666, July 19, 2009, 04:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I took this shot while cruising by your house today... Your neighbors are all selling.. Time to cut the crap!!

:popcrn:

skip68

:shruggy:  WTF !!! ?    I never go outside in my underwear any more or pee on the front lawn.  We turn off the music by no later than 2am on school nights and most of our drug deals take place down the street now.   We picked up all of the beer cans and bottles from the front yard along with a few old tires that I still say were not mine.   I don't know what else I can do.   :shruggy:   The cops are only here 5 or 6 times a month now and my wife keeps her shirt on now when she mow's the lawn.   :yesnod:  I guess you can't please them all.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Well, when I stopped and talked to this guy he said he was tired of the following things:

1. You driving in/out every day blasting the dixie horn

2. You inviting all of your strange friends from the charger forum to stay at your house when they're in town

3. You setting up your "need legal help come inside" booth on the front lawn

and finally

4. You walking around the neighborhood in your Dukes Of Hazzard underoos. That's just over the top man...

skip68

You know, Lisa and I are thinking about moving to Boston.   :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on July 19, 2009, 05:02:03 PM

That's cool.. I'm thinking of moving to Houston. I hear it's easy to run a business and rip people off, so I'm gonna pretend I know how to rebuild cars too!!

Dans 68

Quote from: jb666 on July 19, 2009, 04:51:38 PM
Well, when I stopped and talked to this guy he said he was tired of the following things:
2. You inviting all of your strange friends from the charger forum to stay at your house when they're in town....

Hmm, I don't think I resemble that remark. CB may, but that is only because he is European and has strange customs....  :yesnod:

I really can't ask Chuck if he thought I was strange...kinda like the kettle asking if the pot is black and holds water. Maybe Lisa will chime in.... :scratchchin:

And his front yard is very clean. And when I was there I never heard that Dixie horn retort once. Oh, that's right, the car was not running.... :icon_smile_wink:

All yucking aside the Skips are good people.  :cheers:

Dan

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

Quote from: skip68 on July 19, 2009, 04:48:58 PM
:shruggy:  WTF !!! ?    I never go outside in my underwear any more or pee on the front lawn.  We turn off the music by no later than 2am on school nights and most of our drug deals take place down the street now.   We picked up all of the beer cans and bottles from the front yard along with a few old tires that I still say were not mine.   I don't know what else I can do.   :shruggy:   The cops are only here 5 or 6 times a month now and my wife keeps her shirt on now when she mow's the lawn.   :yesnod:  I guess you can't please them all.

Too little too late I guess.

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on July 19, 2009, 10:54:40 PM
Did you try to hold the neighbors Hand?  :rofl:

I don't recall you letting go of my hand so quickly.   :nana:   As far as neighbors go, I DON'T hold hands with them or kiss on the lips.   ;)

oldgold69

nows your chance to be the landlord from hell   :flame:

CB

Quote from: Dans 68 on July 19, 2009, 06:16:50 PM

Hmm, I don't think I resemble that remark. CB may, but that is only because he is European and has strange customs....  :yesnod:

:o ooh OK, blame it on the Belgian.  :slap:

Was it because I was waring black socks instead of white under my speedos?  :shruggy:  :D
CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Dans 68

Quote from: CB on July 21, 2009, 02:15:19 AM

Was it because I was waring black socks instead of white under my speedos?  :shruggy:  :D
CB

Um, yes....
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

Quote from: CB on July 21, 2009, 02:15:19 AM

Was it because I was waring black socks instead of white under my speedos?   :shruggy:  :D
CB

OK, now I'm really freaked out!!!!  :o You were wearing socks "under" your speedos????? Wow! Didn't know you wanted to impress Chuck that much!!!  :nana: :rofl: :smilielol: :lol: :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

skip68

Hey CB, let me give you Europeans a little tip.   Men should "NOT" have bikini lines.   :nana:

lisiecki1

Quote from: jb666 on July 19, 2009, 05:03:05 PM

That's cool.. I'm thinking of moving to Houston. I hear it's easy to run a business and rip people off, so I'm gonna pretend I know how to rebuild cars too!!

who's based in houston?
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

ChgrSteve67

Is it really a good idea to tell potential buyers the person they would be living next to is an AH?

I guess it would give you a good angle for a lower selling price.

I saw a sign in front of one house saying his neighbor was trying to kill him and another that the neighbor killed thier cat and who to report other missing cats too.

jb666

Quote from: lisiecki1 on July 21, 2009, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: jb666 on July 19, 2009, 05:03:05 PM
You know, Lisa and I are thinking about moving to Boston.   :nana:

who's based in houston?

BK Auto!! Chuck's thinking about buying property there, too.

This thread really went into the gutter quickly, how'd that happen!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lisiecki1

oh, wow, i never realized BK was houston based   :rotz:

if it's any consolation, not everyone is texas is a cheapskate or a theif 
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

jb666

Oh believe me , I know.. One of my best buds lives in Texas... I'm not grouping everyone in a trash can because of one group of crooks.

skip68

Houston ?   :scratchchin:  That sounds like a nice place to take a Sh*%.   :smilielol: