News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

doug's headers

Started by Silver R/T, August 31, 2009, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Anyone have experience with these? How do they compare to Hooker, Headman, Dynomax, etc. How's fitment/quality?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

I know they've been around for a long time, or at least the name has.  I don't hear too much about them anymore.  What is making you consider them?

Long Island RT

I have the 2" primary version on my Eddy headed 440 stroker.  I have not started it up yet (just waiting for a nice cool day).  They work well with angled spark plugs.  I originally tried Hookers - but not good for the angled plugs.  They did need a little messaging on the passenger side around the shock tower and torsion bar.  I bought them because they were less then TTI and seem to be a decent quality.

1969 Dodge Charger RT Restomod<br />Triple Black, 512 stroker, Tremec TKO600 5-speed<br />2005 Dodge Magnum RT - Brilliant Black - Lowered

alcusswhen

I used one set of Doug's Headers from 1971 to 1998 when I got out of drag racing. I used those headers on four different engines in 4 B body's and 2 E body's and they never leaked. I don't know how they are now but if I ever own another big block car I can mess up I'll run them again.
Bone 7

73 Charger SE/ 318/391 stroker, 2500 Boss Hogg converter/ 391 sure grip.
07 Charger R/T