News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to a car/audio show this afternoon...

Started by jb666, June 07, 2009, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

And yes, before you ask, I took the Vette. I more or less HAD to, because the owner of this shop (a personal friend of mine) has a TON of hours into building my system and wanted to show it off a bit.

I'm sure a lot of you guys aren't into this stuff, I just wanted to share some shots in case  :cheers:

Anyways, what a variety of cars/trucks there. Keeping in mind this was more of an audio "show off" day. They were testing (with equipment) to see who's systems had the highest decibal (bass) reading.. One guy won it with a 155, which the Fosgate rep told us was the same bass as a jet puts out at takeoff, that the space shuttle is around 190, which the record (car audio) was 188 :eek:

Anyways, here's a few random shots. I think I had more people around the Vette at this show than any other I've been to   :shruggy:

This guy, running 9,000 watts to his subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then these things pulled in and WOW, talk about a reaction. They drew a major crowd!!

This guy was friends with them, and his Bimmer barely got noticed. The thing was kickass!!

This little Yugo was the record holder.... Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Not my cup of tea but had a huge system inside that nearly blew his windows out..

The test tent..

The shops golf cart. From start to finish he had ONE WEEK to build/finish this from scratch.

Free rides!!

The owners pimped out Magnum. INCREDIBLE interior in this thing!!

That's all, folks. I hope you enjoyed.

WingCharger

Sweet dude. I love car audio. The Yugo is pretty sweet. :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

What, no pics of the Mag's "INCREDIBLE" interior? :icon_smile_big:

jb666

Quote from: WingCharger on June 07, 2009, 06:05:53 PM
Sweet dude. I love car audio. The Yugo is pretty sweet. :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

What, no pics of the Mag's "INCREDIBLE" interior? :icon_smile_big:

No, I meant to head over to it but I got sidetracked. Screens galore, custom fiberglass work, subs, amps, and the list goes on.. He's never satisfied.

dodgecharger-fan

jb666

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on June 08, 2009, 07:57:32 AM
Nice Canadian engineering in those T-Rex cars, eh?

http://www.campagnamotors.com/

I have to say, I had never seen one in person before and they were WILD. The two guys that owned them run a local custom upholstery shop so they stopped in to show off their work and give out cards.