News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Musclepalooza 2009

Started by Chris G., May 25, 2009, 03:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Don't forget East Coasters...This show happens on Labor Day weekend this year at Raceway Park, NJ. No Excuses not to make the trip.

tan top

good turn out of hard ware :yesnod:   liking the black 71 440+6 runner :coolgleamA:

thanks for sharing the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Chris G.

Just 6T9 CHGR

More Mopars there than the E-Town show :rotz:

Thanks for sharing :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

jb666

Man you got some AWESOME pictures at the show!!! Thanks for sharing!!  :cheers:

Foreman72

:o :o :o :faint:

thats alotta steel...wow...

wish i could make it...

love the random pop up  :rofl:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

FlatbackFanatic

WOW!!!! great pics!!! Thanks for sharing. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

very nice cars thanks for post them up
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Chris,

With any luck and I get off that day, I will be there with the charger.  Mom and dad will be away so if I get ballsy enough, I might even take the chally in place of the charger without them knowing.   :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

1969chargerrtse

Wow that is a lot of pictures.  Many thanks.  Outside of the 69 charger, I love the rear of the Coronet R/T with those 3 matching tail lamp housings.  That is so cool.  I've loved that look since I first saw it in the Dodge brocher back in 69.  In conv form that's the only car I'd ever trade my car for.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Then you'd love my buddies topless flavor :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dodge Don

That's funny....could it be.....I didn't see Chris G's FK5 70 R/T or Chris's 69 R/T in any of those pictures......hmmm  :scratchchin:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on May 25, 2009, 08:22:27 PM
Then you'd love my buddies topless flavor :cheers:
Yes I would, I mean do.  :drool5:  That's newer than new looking.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69*F5*SE

Excellent pics man.  Thanks for posting all of them.   :yesnod:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on May 25, 2009, 03:39:51 PM
More Mopars there than the E-Town show :rotz:

Mopars at the Valley at the end of September usually outdraws E-town... well except last year cause of the rainout.

Hemmings is throwing E-town a bone this year giving them a Musclepalooza date.   It's probably a good thing for them because they're basically looking for feature cars and there's been a lot of the same from year to year.   But I'm sure E-town can screw that up, down and sideways at the same time also  :Twocents:

O well.. thanks again for the pics Chris.    Like I said over yonder... I was at the Stormville flea market  :shruggy:  
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Chris G.

Quote from: Dodge Don on May 25, 2009, 08:28:54 PM
That's funny....could it be.....I didn't see Chris G's FK5 70 R/T or Chris's 69 R/T in any of those pictures......hmmm  :scratchchin:

It's farther than Carlisle from us and not worth the hassle of driving over 6 hrs for a one day event. And this track is in the middle of nowhere. Who knows if there is a hotel, let alone where a place to eat would be.

Besides like I said before, this show will be in Jersey later this year. It's a 2 day event and I will be there for it all.  :2thumbs:

Brian: I agree, E-town will mess this up somehow someway. I can only imagine how bad the traffic is going to be on Texas Rd. and exiting the track.  :brickwall:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Chris G. on May 26, 2009, 07:11:17 AM
Quote from: Dodge Don on May 25, 2009, 08:28:54 PM

It's farther than Carlisle from us and not worth the hassle of driving over 6 hrs for a one day event. And this track is in the middle of nowhere. Who knows if there is a hotel, let alone where a place to eat would be.

Besides like I said before, this show will be in Jersey later this year. It's a 2 day event and I will be there for it all.  :2thumbs:

Brian: I agree, E-town will mess this up somehow someway. I can only imagine how bad the traffic is going to be on Texas Rd. and exiting the track.  :brickwall:

LVD has the bestest track food!   Well.. at least the fries are great.   And lunch won't cost you $11 like Etown.    But there's nothing else in the immediate area food or lodging wise.

As for E-town again... yeah it'll be a mess with Texas road and the kids at the gate and overheating cars and spectators  blah blah blah.
I don't even mess with Texas road on my own going there like to the swap meet.   I go down and take Union Hill over to Pension and save myself a couple of left turns.    I haven't found a good way to leave the track tho.     Unless you wait till you're the last person in the parking lot.

Chris G.

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 26, 2009, 08:36:31 AM
And lunch won't cost you $11 like Etown.

$11  :o What did you order...just a water?

Cost me $28 on Saturday and cost the other Chris $24 on Sunday. That was for a couple burgers, fries and Gatorade. Lebanon Valley has the best prices, but the setup is nuts. Unless you have two people, you are in trouble. One line for food and then wait in another line for soda. Strange if you ask me.

And yes, Union Hill is the way I will be going next time. Leaving is a suicide mission no matter what time you head out.

BrianShaughnessy

It was $11 the last time I went with you guys a couple years ago.    burger / fries / coke. 

For the swap meet,  we stop at the wawa on union hill and grab a sub to go for the cooler. 

resq302

Chris,

Its a 2 day event?  I thought it was just a one day.  Im guessing it is Sat and Sun?  Looks like I may have to put in for Sat off as well as Sunday. :scratchchin:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on May 26, 2009, 01:22:14 PM
Chris,
Its a 2 day event? 

From their site:
Musclepalooza X, scheduled for September 5-6, we're moving the action down to Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, New Jersey. We're lining up a whole lotta fun, so keep your eyes stapled here for more information about that event.

And from what I have seen at the NY event, Hemmings does many articles of cars that go to the shows.

Charger-Bodie

Nice pics Chris!! Thanks for taking the time to share them.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

resq302

Quote from: Chris G. on May 26, 2009, 01:34:23 PM
Quote from: resq302 on May 26, 2009, 01:22:14 PM
Chris,
Its a 2 day event? 

From their site:
Musclepalooza X, scheduled for September 5-6, we're moving the action down to Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, New Jersey. We're lining up a whole lotta fun, so keep your eyes stapled here for more information about that event.

And from what I have seen at the NY event, Hemmings does many articles of cars that go to the shows.

Looks like it will be a good show then.  Hopefully I can go and maybe even get the wife to go. :2thumbs:
Brian

moparheater

Sweet pics, thanks for posting! :2thumbs: