News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW Question - Pictures Added

Started by 73ChargerSE, May 25, 2009, 02:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73ChargerSE

Going to look at a couple of cars tomorrow (today) in the morning.  One's a '66 Charger, pretty much a shell but it is a 383 car and I believe the numbers block comes with it. Not sure if it's auto or 4 speed will have more details tomorrow. Unsure if the interior is there, again will see tomorrow. Most likely rust free.

The other car - 1972 Satellite Sebring Plus. 318 car that runs.  Front clip has been taken off. Body has some surface rust on it, but I think it can be DA'ed and primed pretty easily by me at work. Unsure of the options on the car.

What are each worth? Both are the same asking price. Looking to get some money to pay tuition next year and these seem like good options.  Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Paul

skip68

Pictures we need Paul.  :yesnod:   Sounds like the satellite might be something worth looking at.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

73ChargerSE

I know the whole pictures thing with all of you. I'll get some when I go look at them in a couple hours.

73ChargerSE

Got some pictures.  The '66 is a 383 Car with A/C and power brakes. The body was pretty straight except for one area of bondo on the passenger side quarter.  I do not believe it is rust as the shole car is VERY solid.  No interior.  I believe he has the center grill piece.  Gauges were intact.  The '72 has been taken apart by the guy that has it.  He sandblasted the trunk lid front end and driver door.  They have since sat and have some light surface rust on them.  Seems like a big undertaking to try to put it back together again and try to sell it.  Both cars were solid and relatively straight.  Here's the pictures.

skip68

:scratchchin:   Hard to say on a price but they both look like pretty good projects to me.   :yesnod:   What's he asking ?  I will guess $1500-$2000 for the Charger and $2500 for the Satellite.   :shruggy: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!