News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"You go Sheriff Joe!" Interesting craigslist posting.....

Started by skip68, May 07, 2009, 01:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Not a bad idea, I remember the pink prisoner story.  :lol:

With all the cutbacks in state budgets, it makes sense. My wife works as a teacher's assistant in an autistic class & the entire district is letting go of people to save money. She & others are keeping their fingers crossed that they aren't the ones. Save money in the prison system or in the animal control departments & that savings can lessen other cutbacks.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

chargerboy69

This guy is great.  I have seen several interviews with him, and he is a tell it like it is kind of guy.  We need many more like him.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

WingCharger

Forza

Yep he's famous in the world of corrections. We all want a boss like him.

'This Isn't The Ritz/Carlton......If You Don't Like It, Don't Come Back.' I've used that numerous times at work, usually don't get an argument with it.

Keep it up Joe :2thumbs:

NYCMille

My buddy got arrested in Mariposa County last year for speeding on one of the rallies we did. I had to go bail him out, it was a creepy experience... lets just say that the Mariposa County Courthouse IS NOT a pretty place and that when you are there the only thing you want to do is get the hell out...  :o

Dans 68

Quote from: NYCMille on May 07, 2009, 01:52:23 PM
My buddy got arrested in Mariposa County last year for speeding on one of the rallies we did. I had to go bail him out, it was a creepy experience... lets just say that the Mariposa County Courthouse IS NOT a pretty place and that when you are there the only thing you want to do is get the hell out...  :o

What exactly was creepy about it? As I like the Sheriff my interest is piqued....  :scratchchin:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bk72

68coronetGLwannabe

Yea I have a pair of those pink boxer! He is a great sheriff. Most local departments don't like him because he shows up and does so called sweeps and picks up alot of illegals. Then the local departments have to deal with protest about illegal aliens rights. Seems they forgot they don't have any! Oh yea I got my boxers from a fund raiser not from a night in tent city. He has a neon sign in his office that says "VACANCIES". They are always trying to nail him on something but always fail.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

mikesbbody

I cant comment if things are any better with Joe but I will say I think there should be more like him. No BS! "old school style justice" the hell with PC cry babies  :Twocents:

Charger74

As a former AZ resident and huge fan of Joe, let's just say I've had a few friends that had the privilege of spending some time wearing the pink and living in the tent city.  Let's just say, they made it clear they weren't going back.   Joe has been reelected 5 times and is not about to give up.  Everything in that letter is true and when he started this, most of AZ was jumping for joy.   Recently, our wonderful gov't had hearing regarding Joe's law enforcement policies of actually enforcing the law, Joe was not invited to defend himself.

Also, "Fat" al sharpton is supposed to parachute into town to protest Joe's illegal alien roundups next month and is calling on Joe to resign.  Joe invited al to speak face to face with him and told him under no circumstance will he resign....  Doubt "fat" al will accept his invitation.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mikesbbody on May 07, 2009, 11:20:53 PM
I cant comment if things are any better with Joe but I will say I think there should be more like him. No BS! "old school style justice" the hell with PC cry babies  :Twocents:
:iagree: If we had more Joe's around here, there wouldn't be near as many repeat offenders...or even first timers!

JC's link looks like it's straight from the ACLU's hot little hands. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Tilar

He should be in the white house. Maybe he could get rid of the illegals.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mikepmcs

I like him too, but it's not all true.  As the years go by the stories get better.  He's reaching Norris status :lol:

GO Joe GO!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/arpaio.asp

I definitely like his style!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ac_knight

I can tell you that I love his style.  I saw interview with him, and he stated that the ACLU is always sueing him over something, but as of yet they have not won.  I think he has the right idea of having a "no nonsense" approach.  I mean my wife is a Nurse in a prison here in Indiana.  Those scroat bags, some that I have actually put in there (that is another story all together), get almost everything they want for little to no cost.  They have a $5 charge for medical treatment.  I pay a $10 co-pay and lost more a month for my medical, and I havent broken the law.  They get free, yes I said FREE college educations while in prison.  My wife is going to get her RN, she is an LPN now, and we sure as hell arent getting it for free.  It stuff like this that kills me. 

I hope he rounds up a ton of illegal and sends them straight back.  I hate with a passion illegal aliens.  I even had a civilian do a ride along with me once, and she was an imagrant, and she hated illegals.  She was mad, because she took the time to do it right, legal and become a citizen.  She hated the fact that illegals were getting away with what they are.  She was right there with us about running them all back.  If you do it right, abide by the law, then welcome friend, but if you try to get something for nothing, then take your ass home cause we aint buying it here. 

Ok, ok I am off my soap box now, thanks for listening.