News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Mothers Day!! to the Moms of Dodge Charger !!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, May 10, 2009, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

:2thumbs:

Moms are the best!! Happy Mothers Day to you!

The ones that jump to mind are :

Jackie (71ChallengHer) and (Mrs Skip) .....Im sure there a few others and this is for ALL of you!!  :cheers:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mrs.Skip68

Thank you!!!!!  :cheers: Getting ready to go to the Italian Festival in the charger! Gonna be a pretty hot day today! Happy Mothers day to all the mom's on here!!!! WE ROCK!!!!!  :yesnod: :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Happy Mothers Day Jackie, Lisa and all the other mothers out there :)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Dans 68

Happy Mothers Day to my...  :notworthy: 9-year olds Mom. She makes anything possible! ;) I cooked breakfast this morning (on "orders" from my daughter) and cleaned up. So, you see, anything is possible! :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

The girls and I gave my wife the day off yesterday and she disappeared for 6 1/2 hours. :o She said it was the best Mother's Day yet. :laugh:

71ChallengeHer

Happy Mother's Day.  Shelby is taking me to the Olive Garden whe she gets off work.  :2thumbs:  :cheers: