News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lookie what I got today....helluva deal!!! (TAG INFO ADDED)

Started by jaak, April 30, 2009, 10:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Quote from: DREDILSKI on May 01, 2009, 07:23:24 PM
First off, great find, wish I was that lucky. My guess since you are so happy to have it, between $2,699 and $3,259. ( I watched alot of price is right with my grandma )
Great find and as Foreman72 said, "Let me know when your done/tired of it", happy to get it off your hands.

DRE

If this was the Price is Right...you'd be the winner, buying the car and paying for the interior cost me $3300 even.
Sorry no more pics today, got in late, and thunderstorms right now.
I got the new headliner hangining in my den on a curtain rod, I borrowed a hand held steamer from my Mom, fixing to try to work all the wrinkles out of it, I might try to start installing it in the morning.

Later,
Jason

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

BB1

Delete my profile

Harlow

If this was the Price is Right...you'd be the winner, buying the car and paying for the interior cost me $3300 even.
Sorry no more pics today, got in late, and thunderstorms right now.
I got the new headliner hangining in my den on a curtain rod, I borrowed a hand held steamer from my Mom, fixing to try to work all the wrinkles out of it, I might try to start installing it in the morning.

Later,
Jason

Nice buy man. That 4 speed is key.

skip68

:flame:   You bastUrd !      :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:    That, was a sweeeeeeet deal.    :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jaak

Decoded Fender Tag this morning...
N41-Dual Exhaust, N42-Exhaust Tips, N85-Tachometer (gone), V68-Stripe Delete, 26-26" Radiator, J45-Hood Pins, J54- Hood Insulation (gone), M21-Drip Rail Mouldings, M25-Wide Sill Mouldings, M26- Wheel Well Mouldings, GF3- Medium Green Metallic, U-Built to USA Specs, A57-Rallye Option, B41-Front Disc Brakes, C56- Bucket Seats, H51-Single Air w/Heat, GF3-Roof Type or Color, M6F6-Green Vinyl Buckets, 530-Build Date 5/30/73

Jason

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Bob

69*F5*SE

Yeah, nice score. It definitely looks like a good deal.   :coolgleamA:

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

jaak

Before and After of the interior...

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69*F5*SE

Hemidog

Man I hate you! Always wanted a cool 4-speed 3rd gen with jacked up rear and big tires!
Let me know when you're tired of it  :icon_smile_big:
More pics!!!

jaak

Quote from: Hemidog on May 10, 2009, 02:41:59 PM
Man I hate you! Always wanted a cool 4-speed 3rd gen with jacked up rear and big tires!
Let me know when you're tired of it  :icon_smile_big:
More pics!!!

Yeah, dude I got it from said he just got those wheels and tires like a month ago, he bought the Cragers new from Jegs (I have never been a fan of the old Cragers, but Im starting to like the old school look, think Im gonna keep em) the tires sizes are 235/60/15 up front, and 295/50/15 on the rear.

Jason