News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blind Date Story

Started by PocketThunder, August 01, 2007, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 01, 2007, 03:01:16 PM
I once went out with a female dragster.  She invited me to her house for some coffe, but I told her I had to go to work in the morning
\

Lemme guess? Is your real name George Castanza?! :lol: That was a great episode!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on August 02, 2007, 09:06:36 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 01, 2007, 03:01:16 PM
I once went out with a female dragster.  She invited me to her house for some coffee, but I told her I had to go to work in the morning
\

Lemme guess? Is your real name George Castanza?! :lol: That was a great episode!

Coffee means sex? I didn't know coffee meant sex!!!
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

NHCharger

Quote from: dkn1997 on August 01, 2007, 04:03:28 PM
Does me being "blind" drunk and banging some pig and barely remembering it count as a blind date?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Been there, done that.
I had one blind date. I was in a rock band back in the 70's. One of my band mates set me up with his G/F's friend. She was average looking but had a huge rack :ricky: :thumbs: After picking her up in my 74 Chevelle Laguna S-3 (big back seat) we headed to a friend's house for a party. As we approached the back door being the gentleman that I am I opened the door and said after you. Unfortunately one of my band mates already had waayy too much to drink and was running towards the back door trying to hold it in. He came out the back door and proceeded to puke all over my dates shoes :puke: Needless to say the date ended there and there wasn't another.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

CharlieCharger

I bet 90% of guys have a story involving booze and a woman no one would touch  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Old Moparz

Quote from: CharlieCharger on August 03, 2007, 04:21:12 PM
I bet 90% of guys have a story involving booze and a woman no one would touch  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

Fortunately I've never been that drunk, but a friend of mine always did that & earned himself the nick name "Farmer Al" for his pig farming.  :D

This same friend, Farmer Al with the beer goggles, told me & others about a party one night at a girl's house that he had picked up. (Picked up while drunk, of course.) She invited him to this party & said it was okay to bring his friends, adding that her "single" friends would be there too. It was a night out, & like most guys, a chance to possibly meet women made sense. None of us had met or seen the girl he was with, but when we got there she was scary. Not only was she ugly, but she was the waddling type & her room mate could have passed for her twin sister.

Right after she let us in, & before anyone was told who's name was who, she went straight to the kitchen table & tore open the side of a brown paper grocery bag. All these bags of chips, pretzels, & other snack food all spilled out on to the table & floor. Her & her twin grabbed at the snack food like they've never ate before & crumbs went flying. Didn't take much thought as to why the women at this party were single. The party sucked for a bunch of reasons, including bad music played on a bad stereo very loud, & I couldn't wait to leave. I wish I had my own car that night, so I had to hang around longer than I wanted to.

We all teased Farmer Al about this barnyard party he dragged us to, & the 2 chics that had the party were referred to as the "Ria Sisters" from that day on, Ghonna & Dhia.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

dkn1997

I peg that number a bit higher.  deep down inside, we all do the same stupid shit.  I like the name farmer al. that's funny.  When I was in college, I had a "run in" with a certian someone of the larger persuasion.  Unfortunately, I was pledging a fraternity at the time and she happened to be the roomate of a girl who was dating one of the brothers...ouch!!  didn't take long for that story to get out.  Besided the inevitalbe stalking from Ms. Psychopath, which I so enjoyed.....the time came to give all of us pledges nicknames.  Mine ended up being
"Magoo"  you know, the guy who drives through construction sites and cannot see?  could have been worse, one guy got "Drater"  (retard spelled backwards) 

RECHRGED

timmy

never been on a blind date just couple of one nighters

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Mike DC

I know a guy who went on a blind date when he was 17, and he married her by 23.  Then she divorced him at 27.  And he's really glad it's over now.   

The worst fugly-chick goof up that I have is one that I never even did. 

I turned her down for dating, and then she offered to just be my no-strings-attached f*ck buddy a week later.  But I still wasn't going there.  She got pissed about the rejection and told everyone that we were hooking up anyway.(WTF?)  I totally denied it, but I wasn't dating anyone else at the time and suspicions die hard.           

TruckDriver

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 28, 2008, 03:31:20 AM

I know a guy who went on a blind date when he was 17, and he married her by 23.  Then she divorced him at 27.  And he's really glad it's over now.         

Sounds like my story of when I met my ex-wife.

Before the internet was a big deal, we met through the news paper classifieds in 1991. Five months later, we were married, 11 years and 2 kids later, we were divorced. She has openly admited that she never loved me, and only married me because she was desperate at the time. Through the 10 years we were together, we rarely if ever did anything or talked about anything together, sex only about once every 6 weeks or so (seriously). We lived more like room mates that sleeped in the same bed. Never showed affection either. She never paid bills that she made, and destroyed my credit to the point I'll never own a house. Rarely cleaned the house, and rarely did the laundry. Was a good cook though. Why did I stay with her?, because of my kids, and I still for the most part don't believe in divorce unless there is no way to avoid it. Until my current girlfriend, I avoided people all the time, had no trust in anyone, and she was the only girlfriend I ever had.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but there have definitely been a few there the next morning  :eek2:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Tilar on January 28, 2008, 09:03:40 AM

I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but there have definitely been a few there the next morning  :eek2:

:smilielol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 28, 2008, 07:46:46 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 28, 2008, 03:31:20 AM

Sounds like my story of when I met my ex-wife.

Before the internet was a big deal, we met through the news paper classifieds in 1991. Five months later, we were married, 11 years and 2 kids later, we were divorced. She has openly admited that she never loved me, and only married me because she was desperate at the time. Through the 10 years we were together, we rarely if ever did anything or talked about anything together, sex only about once every 6 weeks or so (seriously). We lived more like room mates that sleeped in the same bed. Never showed affection either. She never paid bills that she made, and destroyed my credit to the point I'll never own a house. Rarely cleaned the house, and rarely did the laundry. Was a good cook though. Why did I stay with her?, because of my kids, and I still for the most part don't believe in divorce unless there is no way to avoid it. Until my current girlfriend, I avoided people all the time, had no trust in anyone, and she was the only girlfriend I ever had.

Well hell if she was a good cook, it was all worth it ;)

Bob

Old Moparz

Well, I haven't been on any dates since I've been married & I already posted my blind date story, so the only other one I can think of was an "almost blind date" story for a friend of mine.

A small group of us were at the Paramus Park Mall in NJ getting something to eat when my one friend "Mark" was in a trance. Didn't realize it at first, but when he didn't hear things we were telling him, we realized he was checking out this girl that worked in the food court cleaning tables. I got his attention finally & asked which chick he was looking at. (What else would he be looking at, the tray return table?)

He said "Man, this one girl over there has a really nice body & she's kind of cute."

"Which one?" I said.

He was trying NOT to be obvious, & said "The one with the spray bottle talking to the other girl."

Knowing his shy nature & the fact he was trying not to make it obvious, I got up & started to walk towards her. As I was heading over, I said to Mark, "I'll get her name & number for you, don't worry."

He laughed, & said something to the extent of me being full of it, but when I was further away & looked back smiling, I could see the sheer look of fright & panic on his face. When I got closer to where his hot table washer was, I said hi to her & her friend, & then explained that my friend thought she was cute & was thinking about walking over here to say hello. I don't remember what else was said by her & myself, but Mark looked pale.....LOL

Anyway, she waved at him smiling, & that was all it took for Mark to get up from his chair & walk over. I walked back I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't prevent it. Mark was ready to kill me, but decided not to & ended up exchanging phone numbers with her after they talked awhile. I thought she was friendly & average looking, but she did have a "slight overbite" that was noticeable.

Once at a party, another friend named Jim who had been drinking more than the rest of us, had asked me who Mark's date with the weird mouth was. I managed to avoid laughing, but we all knew what he meant. Jim was an obnoxious guy sober, so Mark was worried & avoided him for as long as he could. When someone finally introduced Jim to Mark's date, he shocked us by being polite. (But that was only temporary though) Jim raised up his unopened beer upward & held it out towards Mark's date. She already had a drink, so Mark looking confused, & told Jim "She didn't need one, she has a drink."

Jim replied, "No Mark, this is my beer, I just want to use the bottle opener you brought with you.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 06, 2009, 02:36:29 PMJim replied, "No Mark, this is my beer, I just want to use the bottle opener you brought with you.  :smilielol:

:o   No way!!!  That had to earn him a cut to the chops!..   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 06, 2009, 04:08:42 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on May 06, 2009, 02:36:29 PMJim replied, "No Mark, this is my beer, I just want to use the bottle opener you brought with you.  :smilielol:

:o   No way!!!  That had to earn him a cut to the chops!..   :yesnod:

Jim managed to lose friends one by one over the years, but no, he didn't get popped from Mark. Mark was about 135 pounds back then, & Jim was close to 250. Fortunately, for Mark's date, she was far enough away that she didn't hear what was said. Of course from then on, nobody called her by her name when we referred to her, she was known as "the bottle opener". They only dated for about 2 months, she was a real whackoloon & not wrapped too tight.  :lol:
               Bob                

Bob

Jim replied, "No Mark, this is my beer, I just want to use the bottle opener you brought with you.

I new you had another one Oldmoparz.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Martian R/T

I was in the beginning of the internet dating thing, I met this girl for lunch, I found myself looking around for an exit, she was a nutball, she didn't have a job, wasn't interested in a job, she just wanted to sit at home and play with her dog, but she was looking for someone to take care of her and pay her bills, plus she was major scary, The second time I met someone, all she wanted to do was spend her life on her knees, to some that might have been fine, but she creeped me out, but I kept trying and finally found a keeper, seven years and counting, I just needed to find the right internet site.
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

PocketThunder

Quote from: Martian R/T on May 07, 2009, 11:46:24 AM
I was in the beginning of the internet dating thing, I met this girl for lunch, I found myself looking around for an exit, she was a nutball, she didn't have a job, wasn't interested in a job, she just wanted to sit at home and play with her dog, but she was looking for someone to take care of her and pay her bills, plus she was major scary, The second time I met someone, all she wanted to do was spend her life on her knees, to some that might have been fine, but she creeped me out, but I kept trying and finally found a keeper, seven years and counting, I just needed to find the right internet site.

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!   :o

Insert Old School quote "... you should be proud of yourself, you have any idea how hard it is to land yourself a girl as sexually enlightened as Heidi is ... a girl like that comes around, what, every 100 years ..."