News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

this has to be by far one of the dumbest combos ive ever seen

Started by rav440, May 09, 2009, 07:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rav440

:rotz:

Husky Compressor with Radio - $20 (Scott)

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tls/1155953512.html

Husky Compressor with Radio. 135 Max PSI – 1.5 Gallon. Needs new battery. I have since purchase a bigger compressor. Cost 125 New. $20. Call Jim at 412-429-8279. Thanks.

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Old Moparz

Looks like a cooler you'd see at the beach.  :lol:

Hey, there you go, that is a good combination then, fill up your beach ball & listen to the radio. You could also be the hero to all those hot babes that play volley ball in bikinis by filling up their volley ball for them & cranking out some tunes. 

Mayb e I'll buy that. :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

A383Wing

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 09, 2009, 06:19:51 PM
For $20 bucks I'd hit that.

From what we hear...for $20, you would hit anything.   :nana:

(sorry, If I didn't say it....someone else would have)  :rofl:

mikepmcs

:lol:
Shoot around here it's about $2 and that's for dinner at the dollar menu. I just stay in my house. You get stuff around here that you keep like luggage.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?