News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Today, Project:Clean Garage

Started by General_01, April 25, 2009, 09:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Today I decided to clean up my garage. It has been neglected since last summer. It isn't totally like I want it yet, but at least I can get in and out and I have things seperated.

Here is the before pics. The first is the front of the garage. I took two pics and stitched them together. The other two are looking out the garage doors.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Here is the after pics.

496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Here is the pile of parts I am going to sell and parts I need to take to my aunt and uncle's house where I am working on the '71.

496 stroker
4-speed

Hemidog

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

Khyron

damnit, i HOPE my wife doesn't see this and get any ideas :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

FlatbackFanatic

looks great! You can come over and do mine next. j/k  :lol:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

mikepmcs

Looking good. :scope:

I'll take the sponge bob sh#@pants chair :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bk72

now that it is clean it is time to get another car

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69charger2002

so how much for the turbines? i could use a set for my trailer if they are 15x7
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

FJ5WING

Im confused by the garage layout.

Do you have an overhead door out the back side too? :shruggy:

looks good either way......wanna come help me out? :icon_smile_big: Ill be doing the same thing now that I got my car out of the way.
wingless now, but still around.

Tilar

Man, I gotta do that one of these days. I have a 1941 John Deere "H" that has to be put back together and painted before I get a good start on the Charger, and right now I have to move stuff to get to it.  :brickwall:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

skip68

:2thumbs:   Good job.   Looks like you got room for 2 more cars.  :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Quote from: FJ5WING on April 26, 2009, 05:02:22 PM
Im confused by the garage layout.

Do you have an overhead door out the back side too? :shruggy:

looks good either way......wanna come help me out? :icon_smile_big: Ill be doing the same thing now that I got my car out of the way.

Yes, there is a 9x7 garage door that goes into the back yard. My car trailer as well as a 12x20 shed are back there.

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 26, 2009, 01:00:49 PM
so how much for the turbines? i could use a set for my trailer if they are 15x7

Even though Mopar440+6 is trying to steal potential customers, I will let you know they are 14x7's.

And for all you other guys, it took me 6 months to get my lazy butt out there to do mine. Think how long you guys will be waiting for me to clean a garage my wife isn't bugging me to clean. :icon_smile_big:
496 stroker
4-speed

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

1969chargerrtse

Looks fantastic, nice garage you got there.  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Mopar440+6

Quote from: General_01 on April 26, 2009, 07:06:18 PMEven though Mopar440+6 is trying to steal potential customers, I will let you know they are 14x7's.

I wouldn't do that to another member of the site. I told Trav that if your wheels wouldn't work or you weren't willing sell them I know where some are. In addition to that Trav and I have some other business regarding a car I got from him and I wanted to let him know that I had sent an email.
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

General_01

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on April 26, 2009, 07:29:09 PM
Quote from: General_01 on April 26, 2009, 07:06:18 PMEven though Mopar440+6 is trying to steal potential customers, I will let you know they are 14x7's.

I wouldn't do that to another member of the site. I told Trav that if your wheels wouldn't work or you weren't willing sell them I know where some are. In addition to that Trav and I have some other business regarding a car I got from him and I wanted to let him know that I had sent an email.

No worries man. :2thumbs: I forgot to put my smiley there. I still have to take pics and get them up in the for sale section. Like I said, mine are 14x7's.:icon_smile_big:
496 stroker
4-speed

Manfred318

Looks nice :2thumbs: I need to get my happy ass out one of these days and clean out our building :eek2:
14x7 Turbines you say...Hmmm... :scratchchin:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.