News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Economy Is Having An Impact On Swapmeet Deals

Started by red71, April 26, 2009, 02:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red71

I don't know if some of you all have noticed, but I'm beginning to see some pretty good deals again at some of the swap meets I have attended so far this year. People are negotiating more now on the prices of their items. Last week I attended the Mopars at the Motorplex in Ennis, Texas, and was able to score an excellent power bulge hood for $275. One vender had a whole fiberglass conversion kit for a Charger Daytona. When asked what he wanted for it, he said; "just make me an offer, I need to get rid of it". At a swap meet in north Texas a good friend of mine was able to load the back of a pick up truck full of Plymouth b and e body parts for a fraction of what it would have cost last year. It would seem that folks are beginning to really feel the pinch from the economy.

devilgear

Awesome...Our big Mopar show happends next month and it would be cool to find a few parts I need for cheap...I'm thinking about a power buldge hood too...

jaak

Not only that, its affecting car prices too! Check craigslist and eBay... good projects for good prices. If your in the market for a project and have the cash.. nows the time to buy.

Jason