News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thanks to no318 for his Help!

Started by HollyWoodCharger, April 16, 2009, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollyWoodCharger

I'd just like to make a Public Thanks you to No318 for his help in finding another 68 Charger to replace my old Baby...

It turns out the Charger Body he has is the same color as the first one I bought some 24 years ago as a Teenager...

a pale Olive green color...... my original car was the same color after I got 20 years of dirt and Bad Paint jobs that had been applied over that color off....

This car is alot more solid in some key areas which will make the re-build a little easier, I'll just have to basically rebuild the back half of the car to get all the Rust out of that area and sandblast the front half to prep it for Primer and a custom front suspension...

I'm thinking I'll mini-tub the car for a set of 15x10's or 18x10's with 3.5" backspace and a set of M/T 31-12.00-15 or possibly 31-12.00-18 Rear Rubber!

additional pics will be coming after the Charger arrives in Pa!

skip68

:cheers:   And welcome to the site.  Nice looking truck you got.  I can't wait to see some pictures of the new toy.   :2thumbs:   Good job no318.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

no318

I am thinking TUBS and FAT tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool