News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classifying a ricer

Started by moparnole, April 04, 2009, 12:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcountry

I think this topic has gotten way too much attention on a Charger forum. :2thumbs:

4 cylinders are for girls. (excluding women :cheers:)
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

mauve66

so your saying its ok for all the girls in SRT4's (that will smoke more than 50% of the cars here) to beat you.................................................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Khyron

Quote from: mauve66 on April 13, 2009, 03:46:58 PM
so your saying its ok for all the girls in SRT4's (that will smoke more than 50% of the cars here) to beat you.................................................

As a member of the upper 50% that 4 banger won't beat I'll say who cares anyways, Those bags of crap better be better then 40+ years of technology. But you pull one of those at a gas station near my Charger, and we'll see who gets the attention.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dukeboy320

i say its anything not mad in the good ol' U.S of A :2thumbs:
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

Ghoste

Like Dodge pickups or the new Challenger for example?  :D

mauve66

Quote from: Ghoste on April 13, 2009, 08:31:05 PM

:coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

don't get me wrong, there is nothing cooler than the rumble of a big block, but the whine of a supercharger or turbo blow off valve is a definite 2nd or 3rd.....................

moaning women way down the list for those that are curious............. :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Foreman72

Quote from: mauve66 on April 14, 2009, 12:48:16 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on April 13, 2009, 08:31:05 PM

:coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

don't get me wrong, there is nothing cooler than the rumble of a big block, but the whine of a supercharger or turbo blow off valve is a definite 2nd or 3rd.....................

moaning women way down the list for those that are curious............. :nana:

i may have to agree...my friend has a dinan supercharger m3 and when that thing winds up and steams off it sounds pretty sweet :yesnod:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Ghoste

Whenever I hear one of those boosted 4 cylinders with the turbos spooling up and the wastegates popping, I have to say that it always sounds to me like they are blowing up.  Just me.

WingCharger

Now, I will admit, there is one import that is NOT rice.

THE NISSAN GT-R!
This thing won car of the year, and has better performance and greener emissions than the Corvette, and did I mention it was cheaper? :scratchchin:

TheGhost

Quote from: WingCharger on April 14, 2009, 07:04:33 PM
Now, I will admit, there is one import that is NOT rice.

THE NISSAN GT-R!
This thing won car of the year, and has better performance and greener emissions than the Corvette, and did I mention it was cheaper? :scratchchin:

And alot uglier.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.