News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

helping a person in need

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, April 13, 2009, 06:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

The news media is looking for "good news" stories since the economic crisis has been the main topic for so long.  NBC nightly news has been reporting these stories for much of April but I feel that this story needs to be spread further than my local newspaper.

http://missoulian.com/articles/2009/04/13/news/top/news01.txt

Robert

richard pettys 73

sweet!!! that just goes to show that there are still good people in this world  :Twocents:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

400/6/PAC

jb666

That is VERY cool!!

The other day I was at WalMart and the (older) lady in front of me was $5 short for her order... She was SO upset and no one wanted to help her. The cashier says "Please step aside and let others through while you dig for your money". I told the girl to have a little bit of respect, and I paid the $5 for the older lady.

Does this older lady do this 5X/day to get free stuff? Who knows.. I'd like to think not.. All I know is I went to work feeling good that day.

:cheers:

Foreman72

thats cool man...its crazy...you get people who are willing to help their fellow man and then you get those who pass by the guy hit by a car in that connecticut story...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

jb666

Quote from: Foreman72 on April 13, 2009, 08:41:01 PM
thats cool man...its crazy...you get people who are willing to help their fellow man and then you get those who pass by the guy hit by a car in that connecticut story...

I couldn't do that..  That's someone's mother, father, sister or brother.. Would you want someone driving by one of your family members in need? There are more times than none I'll do kind acts for strangers because I know I'd want someone to do the same thing for MY family members... I'm a strong believer in Karma.