News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger Labels

Started by James K, March 06, 2012, 10:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James K

Where to I find reference as to where all the labels go (e.g., radiator, spare tire, and tire jack)? Hopefully there is a book with instructions and pictures and I don't have to find some 100 point car in a museum.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 727 Auto, 8-Track, Factory A/C, Console, Double Black, Period Correct 440-4BBL, Matching Numbers Tranny and Diff.
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner, 727 Auto, Air Grabber, Black Bench Seat, Black Vinyl Top, K3 Burnt Orange, Period Correct 440-4BBL, Matching numbers Tranny and Diff.

Ghoste

Your best guide is likely just asking questions right here.  Asking someone like Frank Badalson or Roger Gibson would be useful.  Maybe even a call to Restorations By Julius in California.  I wouldn't go by catalogs like Year One.  I pick on them for example only and am in no way whatsoever syaing their catalog is inaccurate but I have seen some parts supply catalogs list all kinds of labels and decals being applicable to nearly every car just so that they can sell lots of decals.

There are some members on here with 100 point cars and survivors too.