News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels and tires..?

Started by Charger500, November 14, 2005, 04:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Alot of people are running the Cooper Cobra GT which come in all the popular sizes. Im in the market myself and ive been looking at them and Dunlops.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

troy.70R/T

Thanks Nitro I will check them out. Anyone else have a certian Tire that the like over the T/A's??

Brock Samson

last i researched (2 yrs ago) for the BSG (road runner) i was gonna go with the Firestone Firehawks as they were tested as superior in a comparo chart... but i've been running dunlops for 25 years... on the old school muscle and my vans.

troy.70R/T

I have the Firestone Indy Firehawks on my 69 GMC and think they are great. But I really don't care for the way the white letters look. I have them turned in on my truck but was thinking about having the white letters out on my Charger. I checked out the Some pics on the 70 Charger registry and seen a few people running Goodyear Eagle GTII"s and some just GT. I looked at Trie rack .com but they don't make these in 245/60/15. I was thinking about the 255/60/15 whick they do make but am still a little concerned about them rubbing. I am running 8 inch wide rims on the front though too. Anyone have any coments on the Goodyear Eagle GT Tires. Please let me know good or bad as I would like to buy the tires next weekend.

suntech

235/60 on 8x15 front, 295/50 on 10x 15, with 4,5 inch backspace. Cooper Cobras. Need rolled lips to avoid rubbing.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!